Bill from NYC

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts and prayers are with you Bill!

I stumbled on this site many years ago and loved your " few thoughts" post.

Now, a many-times-a-day reader of TBD, following your post game thoughts has become as much of a game day tradition as the wings, beers and game itself.

Get well soon and God bless!

Thanks for sharing, Amanda. . . . Thoughts and prayers to you, your family, and especially our dad. . . .

Hey Bill - - when you are feeling well enough to share a few thoughts with your daughter about having a stroke, I would abandon the "no particular order" paradigm and put this item at the top of the list!

Seriously, though - - get well soon. I hate to suggest a NE Pat**** as a role model, but Tedy Bruschi had a stroke and made it all the way back to play in the NFL. Hang in there.

I strongly suggest, for the sake of his health, that when you share the result of this game with your dad you lie your ass off.

Yeah umm what a great game by the defense. 10 sacks and 3 interceptions. Wow!

The only threads I read on this part of the forum are his thoughts about the game in no particular order.

Get well!

Hope Amanda doesn't mind sharing her FB posts, but she's back in VA (tired & frustrated) but grateful to God for the great recovery.

That's a great sign that she could go back home & Bill is on the mend. I guess it's no joke that these Bills can give a man a stroke. Get the ship together Rex, or Bill will be in your office soon.