Tyrod's Jersey Headed to the Pro Football HOF

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As the great Bill Parcells says "Lets not put him in Canton Yet".

I think it's great his jersey will go into Canton. Now get healthy and make an impact at the next week he can do it. I'm hopeful all of the EJ guys on this board are right, and he does a great job the next two weeks, so after the bye we have everyone back.

Can you imagine if we were to beat the Bengals, Jags, have a bye, get healthy, and beat the Fish and the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets? I hate dreaming like this, but it is possible. We'd go into Foxboro 7-2.

Probably 6-3 though. I'm really worried about this weekend.

one game at a time? please

Strange.

"Why so serious?" might be an appropriate caption for that baby picture.

I remember swing it on nfl network it was Cunningham and three guys from long ago like 1940's...I remember it being only one player from the modern era

Hmm! I was going to guess Elway. I remember him catching a couple of passes. So, it was likely players back when the forward pass 1st started?

I guessing Cordell Stewart has many jerseys in the HOF considering he played so many different positions.

That said, the guy doesn't belong in the HOF.

I think folks should be happy.

The Kid did something special. something beyond what years and years, for most of the NFL's greatest players have yet to do.

Why cant the underdog win a prize for something. Maybe he is no franchise QB but the Kid did his best and accomplished a measurable task and surpassed it.

I applaud the little bastard. I seriously do.

If he meets the HOF metrics than he absolutely deserves it.

so glad we are able to witness the start of his Hall of Fame career. :)

its not a career monument. Its an accomplishment.

Give the Man some credit.

: )

I wonder if the HOF wants his diamond mouthpiece too.

If this is sarcasm disregard this comment but you do realize it's not diamonds it's a small charging buffalo logo.Someone posted a picture on here somewhere when that story first broke and you can clearly see its a small bills logo.

"Why so serious?" might be an appropriate caption for that baby picture.

Hmm! I was going to guess Elway. I remember him catching a couple of passes. So, it was likely players back when the forward pass 1st started?

Yes exactly Edited by bacarri and coke

If this is sarcasm disregard this comment but you do realize it's not diamonds it's a small charging buffalo logo.Someone posted a picture on here somewhere when that story first broke and you can clearly see its a small bills logo.

Yes exactly

No more bacarri and coke for you because it has broken your sarcasm meter.