Lamar Odom found unconscious at Nevada brothel

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumbass drug addict. Why these people are "famous" is beyond me.

Well he's famous because he was a professional athlete (and a good one).

The Kardashians being famous is what pisses me off. It's like Nicole Richie ... famous for being a famous person's daughter.

The Kardashians being famous is what pisses me off. It's like Nicole Richie ... famous for being a famous person's daughter.

I hate that too. NR is Quincy Jones' daughter, right? I can't even remember for sure, but lately she is more famous than her parent.

No, Lionel Richie is the founder of Lionel Trains...duh...Jackie Robinson was the Miracles

No, no, no ... Jackie Robinson is the one who seduced Dustin Hoffman in "Back to School."

Thanx... I had a whole rant ready to go for what you replied to. Discretion is a better part of valor. Trust me, mine wasn't as tactful, that's why I deleted it.

Lionel Richie. You were joking, right?

eball... Come on... How long have you been on this board? LMAO... J/K

You are replying to a fan of the worst organization in baseball: The Cards, aka: Dirty Birds.

How in the heck does he snag somebody from time to time! ;-)

I was going to post that too but thought he had to be kidding

CBF

Oh boy! :-P

Yeah...Lionel Richie. From Lionel Richie and The Miracles.

Thanx KD for reeling it back into earth! LoL... :-)

They made a movie about the 1980s Georgetown Hoyas? Who played Reggie Williams?

Reggie Williams... That's the guy who founded Rhode Island, right? Wasn't the movie named: Providence.

An alcohol, drug abusing athlete who hung out with drug addict friends. Loser not fame status in my book.

If he truly is an addict his use of drugs is not a choice. At some stage use is a manifestation of a disease.

Bull crap.