Lamar Odom found unconscious at Nevada brothel

Good question which I can't answer but I find it hard to believe there is not one person in the world that he cares for or cares for him.

With loved ones like the Kardashians, who needs...

Also, Odom's dad was heroin addict and his mom died at 12. Shortening that list considerably.

Edited by FireChan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Gug my bad, I didnt even catch that

I know you are a good person who would never say anything bad about something like that.

My bad for misreading your post bud.

I deleted my response post to you

Sorry again man.

CBF

No need at all to apologize, CBF! I'm glad you know I wouldn't joke about a subject like this.

As a life long lakers fan Lamar is def part of the lakers family....:(

His demons have been haunting him for as long as I can remember.......word is that Kobe Bryant is at the hospital with him and pretty much hasnt left his side.

that's one way to get out of practice.

(Cue Alan Iverson)

Wasn't there a report where they said he was being pestered by phone call when he was @ the whore house? Jeeze! Can't a man get some peace!

Well... I guess he's got it now and they are still pestering him. I am not anti-Odom, but as much as we all want to blame the K's... It does seem he needed to be baby sat AND put down the entrenching tool!

Not surprising, my wife watches that show too (so, when are we going to go on a double date and watch Christmas movies?)

Anyway, she still watches and I catch some of it if I have not fallen asleep. When this story broke, I knew they would be out at the hospital with cameras. It's reality TV gold.

LOL no kidding eh?

CBF

What type of thing does this? My mother was on life support and then came out of it, but it was pneumonia that almost killed her.

What does he have that puts him in such a near death situation, and now hopefully he's coming back?