Lamar Odom found unconscious at Nevada brothel

Oh as soon as I heard they were "by his side" I was pretty sure they had cameras rolling. I don't imagine those whores go anywhere without a camera crew. Stupid all around.

My wife used to watch that stupid Kardashian show and she said that there was an episode where Kris and Khloe had cameras following them around when they were looking for Odom who was reported missing.

It would not surprise me to hear that they have cameras rolling for this

CBF

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2015/10/14/lamar-odom-cocaine-sexual-performance-supplements-brothel-hospitalization-khloe-kardashian/73960622/

Used cocaine and 10 sexual performance supplements before he was hospitalized

CBF

I'm surprised the girls didn't have to go to the hospital too. Edited by Cugalabanza

the owner of the brothel told the kardashians to go to hell when they asked him to stop commenting on the case....as sad as this is to see Lamar Odom, who I loved as a player, fighting for his life, this drama is going to be priceless.

Sad? Well not really for me. I'm not an NBA fan anymore but even if I were I'd have very little sympathy for someone with so much to lose throwing it all away.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2015/10/14/lamar-odom-cocaine-sexual-performance-supplements-brothel-hospitalization-khloe-kardashian/73960622/

Used cocaine and 10 sexual performance supplements before he was hospitalized

CBF

I heard there were also needle marks on his arms. Dude was a mess. Sounds like a suicide mission a la Leaving Las Vegas.

Sad? Well not really for me. I'm not an NBA fan anymore but even if I were I'd have very little sympathy for someone with so much to lose throwing it all away.

I do feel bad in a sense that I read that they havent ruled out attempted suicide...he must have been in a real dark place

CBF

i have a ton of sympathy for people that have addictions like this. I cannot imagine what they must be dealing with to 'be willing' to throw everything away to chase a buzz. I don't understand it as I have never been in the drug world myself, but i still have sympathy for them.

I heard there were also needle marks on his arms. Dude was a mess. Sounds like a suicide mission a la Leaving Las Vegas.

Holy crap, guys. It was a play on words. You said he was in a "dark place," and I said that I doubted it, because it was 3pm in Nevada .... when it's likely to be very sunny at that time of day ... therefore, not dark.

Yeah, that divorce, dead kid and post-sports uselessness must've bounced right off him.

I don't think you understood gug's joke.

And as someone who was involved heavily in the drug culture many years ago, who does struggle with alcohol abuse I understand what he's gone through. However there are so many ways to get away from the viscous circle. I've not had a drink in a month and just did it on my own so if I can do it on my own someone with his entourage and money can surely get some help. And this may be a pretty ****ty thing to say but if you can't see the damage you're doing to others you love and not seek help not for yourself only but for them then hey have at it. End their misery and yours.

Holy crap, guys. It was a play on words. You said he was in a "dark place," and I said that I doubted it, because it was 3pm in Nevada .... when it's likely to be very sunny at that time of day ... therefore, not dark.

:doh::lol:

Edited by Chef Jim

Sorry Gug my bad, I didnt even catch that

I know you are a good person who would never say anything bad about something like that.

My bad for misreading your post bud.

I deleted my response post to you

Sorry again man.

CBF

And as someone who was involved heavily in the drug culture many years ago, who does struggle with alcohol abuse I understand what he's gone through. However there are so many ways to get away from the viscous circle. I've not had a drink in a month and just did it on my own so if I can do it on my own someone with his entourage and money can surely get some help. And this may be a pretty ****ty thing to say but if you can't see the damage you're doing to others you love and not seek help not for yourself only but for them then hey have at it. End their misery and yours.

I think these struggles are very personal and, like most things, people handle/deal with things differently.

I've always been of the mind that once an addict crosses that line into physical dependency, they are in far less control of the situation.

I "get" that we all make choices and are responsible for those choices. Nobody forces an addict to start using drugs in the first place.

But I still consider addiction a disease and I feel very badly for anyone who wants to stop, but can't. And even more so - I feel terribly for their families.

Think addiction prolly like cancer...we have all experienced personally in one shape or another. I agree with Jim that if you want to quit, you can. Think the mental piece, and the reasons why someone is turning to their drug of choice is way way harder to address than the physical. Physical piece is over pretty quickly.

I think these struggles are very personal and, like most things, people handle/deal with things differently.

I've always been of the mind that once an addict crosses that line into physical dependency, they are in far less control of the situation.

I "get" that we all make choices and are responsible for those choices. Nobody forces an addict to start using drugs in the first place.

But I still consider addiction a disease and I feel very badly for anyone who wants to stop, but can't. And even more so - I feel terribly for their families.

Wanting to stop but can't? There are so many ways to get help today. If you are addicted to drugs or alcohol and don't stop it's not that you can't so much as it is you don't want to. I understand it's both but the not wanting tends to drive the not being able to. I know I'm in the minority on that line of thinking. I'm just going on personal experience.

I quit drinking for 10 years in the 90's. Did it on my own because I worked with someone who essentially drank himself to death. Scared the crap out of me so I quit. On my own. I actually had someone who told me that seeing I was able to do it on my own I wasn't an alcoholic. :w00t: I'm not your typical have a few and shut if off person. I pretty much drink until the booze is gone. I was nowhere near as bad as I was in the 90's but I knew it wasn't' good for me or my family and was ruining my weekends so I quit....again. I don't know but maybe I have this super willpower. But I doubt it. Try keeping ice cream in our freezer. Trust me...it's not pretty.

Edited by Chef Jim

I don't think you understood gug's joke.

:doh::lol:

What loved ones does Lamar have?