Source: EJ Manuel to start Sunday for Tyrod Taylor

YoloinOhio

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BobHoltzmanESPN: Sources: EJ Manuel expected to start for @buffalobills tomorrow vs Bengals. Tyrod Taylor (knee) tried to convince coaches, but not ready.

Have to admit, as much as I was hoping TT was healthy enough to start, I'm actually kind of looking forward to see what EJ will do.

@BobHoltzmanESPN: Sources: EJ Manuel expected to start for @buffalobills tomorrow vs Bengals. Tyrod Taylor (knee) tried to convince coaches, but not ready.

Tough game to get your first start of the year.

EJ: just let it rip. Don't worry about mistakes.

Tough game to get your first start of the year.

EJ: just let it rip. Don't worry about mistakes.

at least it looks like he may have a running game and his #1 WR. That should help some. Hopefully the D can do its part to not put him in a hole he needs to dig out of.

at least it looks like he may have a running game and his #1 WR. That should help some. Hopefully the D can do its part to not put him in a hole he needs to dig out of.

Bet he forces the ball to Watkins (for better or worse).

Have to admit, as much as I was hoping TT was healthy enough to start, I'm actually kind of looking forward to see what EJ will do.

Admittedly, I'm a pretty big critic of EJ but his preseason performances even has me excited to see what he can do.

Admittedly, I'm a pretty big critic of EJ but his preseason performances even has me excited to see what he can do.

I don't know. He certainly had some good moments, but he also had a lot of the same old "only throw when the receiver is wide open" moments. I think this is just put up or shut up time for EJ, and I'm hoping he comes out ahead.

EJ SEEMS to have as thing with Woods. I would expect several passes to Robert.

Probably, but I think with everything that's gone on this week, he'll try to force getting Watkins the ball. Might be good if he keeps his head.

Edited by Acantha

Here.....get fired up a bit

Hard to get fired up over this video. It's such a meh "highlight" video.

I don't know. He certainly had some good moments, but he also had a lot of the same old "only throw when the receiver is wide open" moments. I think this is just put up or shut up time for EJ, and I'm hoping he comes out ahead.

Probably, but I think with everything that's gone on this week, he'll try to force getting Watkins the ball. Might be good if he keeps his head.

Good defense. Weapons on offense. Competent coaching staff. If EJ can't put it together this time around then he never will. All the excuses that were used the last 2 years are all but gone. He either has the talent or he doesn't.

Hard to get fired up over this video. It's such a meh "highlight" video.

Good defense. Weapons on offense. Competent coaching staff. If EJ can't put it together this time around then he never will. All the excuses that were used the last 2 years are all but gone. He either has the talent or he doesn't.

Then don't watch it

Then don't watch it

I don't think he did.

Maybe he watched it before but 9 minute video, and posted a reaction 6 minutes after you posted it. Sure, he could've seen it before, but I rate the troll attempt with a "meh"

I love that video, and I think it proves Manuel is capable of what we want from him.

Edited by What a Tuel

I don't think he did.

Maybe he watched it before but 9 minute video, and posted a reaction 6 minutes after you posted it. Sure, he could've seen it before, but I rate the troll attempt with a "meh"

I love that video, and I think it proves Manuel is capable of what we want from him.

I'm pretty sure there's only one EJ Manuel NFL highlight video that exists. I'm sure we've all seen it 100 times.