Source: EJ Manuel to start Sunday for Tyrod Taylor

YoloinOhio

Check Jim Kelly's stats from his first 14 games. And every other QB who resides on your personal Top 10 Ever list.

You'll see that most, if not all, of them had worse stats in their first 14 games than EJ has.

Before some moron (not you, Hokie) says, "uh hut ... this guy is comparing EJ to Kelly!!!" Save it. Try to be smarter than that.

Yeah, again, I'm not saying EJ can't do it. I just think the what ifs are rather lofty. I think it'd be a good day for EJ if he goes 18/24 for 220 and a TD or 2. That's more where my expectations are at.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe. Then again, there's maybe a reason why EJ's second act didn't come week one.

EJ has nothing to be embarrassed about considering that Taylor has shown to be a capable starting NFL so far. Maybe the Bills have two good starting QBs and there will be a controversy after Sunday's game. Wouldn't that be a real hoot here! LOL While I still think there's a chance EJ is a better QB than Taylor I'm very comforted by Taylor's play so far. In my mind the Bills are already in a "win win" situation, if EJ stinks then they still have their QB of the future in Taylor, if EJ plays great then they will have an extended period of time to evaluate who the QB of the future will eventually be and who will be traded for a high draft pick.

Edited by 1billsfan

Check Jim Kelly's stats from his first 14 games. And every other QB who resides on your personal Top 10 Ever list.

You'll see that most, if not all, of them had worse stats in their first 14 games than EJ has.

Before some moron (not you, Hokie) says, "uh hut ... this guy is comparing EJ to Kelly!!!" Save it. Try to be smarter than that.

Knock if off with the name calling Gug

Does anyone else get this really bad feeling this could be a RG III situation all over again?

RG III looked really promising right up until his coach played him when he shouldnt have.........and has not been the same since.

Play EJ......I will root for a bills win but we NEED tyrod taylor for after the bye

What the !@#$ are you talking about?

Actually Gug....my bad I apologize......

I havent had my coffee yet this morning.

Edited by John from Hemet

Does anyone else get this really bad feeling this could be a RG III situation all over again?

RG III looked really promising right up until his coach played him when he shouldnt have.........and has not been the same since.

Play EJ......I will root for a bills win but we NEED tyrod taylor for after the bye

It wasn't directed at anybody. If it offends you, then report it.