Source: EJ Manuel to start Sunday for Tyrod Taylor

YoloinOhio

This should be interesting.

I actually like both TT and EJ. I hope they both do well for the Bills.

P.S. If TT was injured on that tackle as reported, that really sucks. Players should respect other players' careers. That horse tackle was a horse sh*t way to bring TT down.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm excited to see what EJ can do with his arm. This may be his last chance.

Expect some communication issues on Sunday, just like in preseason. It could get ugly against that Cincy front-7.

I don't get why anyone posts this. It shouldn't be his last opportunity.

Tyrod is always going to be banged up and/or injured with his style. There's no way around it.

Therefore, he isn't going to be a guy you can rely on week in, week out, season in, season out.

Just my opinion. Love the guy's fire and energy, but he takes huge shots every game. That=injuries for a QB.

Isn't that what everybody was saying about EJ previously?

true. Odd stat I like to acknowledge is that over 85% of replacement QB's win that first game out.

fwiw AJ Hawk was just on the radio here talking about how they kind of caught a break with Russell Wilson and TT in back to back weeks because they are similar QBs. That was before the news broke.

If he misses the next two plus the bye, I think that would be ideal. Return after the bye, 100% healthy.

If that happens, Miami is going to get the **** beaten out of them with all of the healthy guys coming back.