FREDDIE- CUT

Mcoy-Injured

Karlos-Injured

Bryce-Cut

Boobie-minor injury

Cierre-IR

Herron? - is this an NFL RB?

Who's next?

Will there be a curse of Freddy, never allowing us the pleasure of a great back the same way we suffered after Flutie was released. Cutting Fred was bad karma. Say it ain't so, but damn I would have loved me some Freddy in this backfield the last few weeks

If you dont know that Herron is a NFL running back then you should watch more football....in particular what he did in last years playoffs

Doesnt Freddie have like 10 carries since he has left us and has already gotten hurt?

If you dont know that Herron is a NFL running back then you should watch more football....in particular what he did in last years playoffs

Doesnt Freddie have like 10 carries since he has left us and has already gotten hurt?

I did read here though that he was looking pretty spry for those 10 carries.

I know he's an NFL back and I watch football. If he was worth anything the Colts would have kept him around. The 2.8 ypc make is this an NFL back a pretty true statement. And you can throw Boobie in with this crowd.

He's on pace for 496 total yards from scrimmage - 32 receptions for 330 yards (10.3 ypr) and 32 carries for 166 yards (5.2 ypc). Not bad for a backup.

Not bad, but nothing terribly special either. Karlos Williams will do better, even after missing a couple games and be a lot cheaper.

He's on pace for 496 total yards from scrimmage - 32 receptions for 330 yards (10.3 ypr) and 32 carries for 166 yards (5.2 ypc). Not bad for a backup.

This. Fred is still productive, and played through his ankle sprain last week. What you're not seeing in the stats is how he is picking up everything they send at Russell Wilson on 3rd down. Fred is better than a TE in PP. But nah, he'd be useless here, we'd rather have Boobage.

What's the prognosis on Karlos? Will they sign another back maybe bring back Bryce? I haven't seen that he signed with anyone. Also, how do the Patriots keep finding running backs every year?

They find whatever they need every year. It's called being a great organization and having a coach like Belichick.

I don't know about a curse but it does say something about "Karma" if Freddy was right in that Whaley told him his job was safe, and then dumped him.

This off season there was speculation that Jackson would be released, and he had the Steelers ready to sign him. The Patriots also wanted to talk with him. He had teams ready to sign him then, and the Pegula's stepped in and said no. Dunno why the team would go ahead and build an ad campaign for this season with Fred as the spokesman, and then abruptly cut him.

Anyway, Karma's a B word!