Bills sign Boom Herron

YoloinOhio

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why was he even available to begin with? He had 298 total yards and 2 TDs in the 3 playoff games with INDY last year.

Because Grigson and Pagano are not very smart. He was their main backup to Gore until they had him returning kick offs in the last preseason game injuring his shoulder.

Weird signing. Brown already knows the playbook and is serviceable. McCoy will not get any time to rest his leg this week.

Maybe Brown and his agent are done with the Bills given the negative commentary from Rex and Johnny Lynn from OTAs and TC.

Or maybe the Bills have had it with Brown and the rumors are true that the guy isn't coach able? It says alot about Brown that a guy with so much potential ability can't see the field after being traded to another team, gets cut and is now being passed over for guys who were injured earlier. Brown may be fast or has the ability to break big gains, but none of that matters if the balls on the ground cause he can't hang on to it after constantly being coached how to

Unhappy to see MarQueis Gray on IR. Big Sammy was one of the guys I liked to watch for during the game. I was sure he was going to take one to the house sometime soon.

But I'm a Bills fan... There's always next year! :thumbsup:

he just seemed like a great guy. Sucks to have him miss the season.