Lions got SCREWED

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seahawks seem to always get the benefit of this stuff. And in typical, bandwagon don't-know-shirt-about-football Seattle style, the 12s are all disputing the rule. The fact that their own coach knew about it and admitted they got away with one doesn't stop them. They are so clueless. On the upside, it's fun to see them running scared when their "Legion of Dumb" has yet to make an INT, Russell Wilson is running his little legs off while Least Mode sits in the box eating Skittles.

Seahawk fans should thank God for the 13s because without them, they'd have far less "success".

Seahawks seem to always get the benefit of this stuff. And in typical, bandwagon don't-know-shirt-about-football Seattle style, the 12s are all disputing the rule. The fact that their own coach knew about it and admitted they got away with one doesn't stop them. They are so clueless. On the upside, it's fun to see them running scared when their "Legion of Dumb" has yet to make an INT, Russell Wilson is running his little legs off while Least Mode sits in the box eating Skittles.

Seahawk fans should thank God for the 13s because without them, they'd have far less "success".

The 12th man was MIA for the first two weeks of the season..My facebook feed blew up on week 3....

I need to ask ... How many games is it now that the Ref's have "given" to the Seahawks in the last 3 or so seasons?

At least 2 or maybe 3 that I can recall in the last 3 years. The Packer MNF replacement ref game and Sunday Night's game. In the NFC Championship game a couple of years ago the Beast fumbled and the 49ers recovered on like th Seahawk 10. But, it was nonrenewable for some unknown reason.

They are the league's squirrelist team.

For all the whining about the Seahawks game, how has this barely been mentioned? Now THIS is a case of the refs taking the game away. You can see pretty clearly from that still Williams is not any further than the guy next to him or the guy on the opposite end. That's a major blown call.

For all the whining about the Seahawks game, how has this barely been mentioned? Now THIS is a case of the refs taking the game away. You can see pretty clearly from that still Williams is not any further than the guy next to him or the guy on the opposite end. That's a major blown call.

Refs making obvious blown calls should be suspended for 4 games. To get re instated they should have to pass a long test on the rules.

Indy just got gifted a TD in the 4th qtr of what was a 3 pt game. If this were the Bills I'd be livid. They called a phantom face mask on Clowney to turn a 2 yd loss into a 15 yd gain, a ticky tack (at best) defensive holding call to turn an interception into 5 yds and a first down, followed by a PI call on an uncatchable pass to put Indy at the goal line with a fresh set of downs. Utter horse ****.

Edited by Rob's House

Indy just got gifted a TD in the 4th qtr of what was a 3 pt game. If this were the Bills I'd be livid. They called a phantom face mask on Clowney to turn a 2 yd loss into a 15 yd gain, a ticky tack (at best) defensive holding call to turn an interception into 5 yds and a first down, followed by a PI call on an uncatchable pass to put Indy at the goal line with a fresh set of downs. Utter horse ****.

With all the "Wait, what?" calls the Texans are getting, it's like watching a Bills game.

it was late and I was starting to doze, but I believe he clarified his "call" as to not being a face mask but mentioned helmet.

There is a team in the AFC East that hasn't been called for holding in 14 years.

link? :devil:

its a conspiracy against the great lakes teams.

Houston is a Great Lake team?

Yea I caught the 4th quarter of that game. If the rest of the game were called that unevenly the colts should have won by 20.

My belief is that the NFL simply wants the reffing to be this bad.

College football doesn't have this problem. College footballs review system is also VASTLY superior to the NFLs. All calls get reviewed. They don't have some stupid challenge flag. Instead of a ref running across the stadium to a stupid little booth, the officials in the TV room simply radio down to the guy and tell him what the call should have been. It happens fast and fair. They don't even go to commercial usually.

Ahh that right, commercials! All those flags give the NFL a lot of stoppages so they can insert those!!!

There was also another one of the infamous chop block calls against Houstion after a long gain and first down. On replay it looked exactly like the Bills call where the gurad blocks into the belly of the defender way above the legs and the flag gets thrown.