SMF: Jets vs. Dolphins in London - 9:30 AM ET on CBS

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you would be right if the Dolphins hadn't lost to the Jags and not gotten their asses kicked by the Bills in their home opener last week. Their lousy 1st half is a continuation from the previous two games.

I am talking about the people giving credit to the Jets.

Why is it that whenever the Bills beat somebody, it turns out that they are a terrible team?

I hope it doesn't mean that the Bills are not as good as we think.

Also, I am going to be very nervous when the Bills play the Fitzy's.

Well, if we think the Bills are good we should assume the same about the Jets because they've put a butt whipping on the same teams the Bills have.

I'm beginning to get nervous about the game today minus Sammy and Shady. They need to pile up the wins before they get into the section of the schedule with a plethora of road games. They need 3 of the next 4 min.

I'm listening to the game on Sirius so you have to choose Jets or Dolphins announcers...

I chose Miami, and it's pure entertainment. These guys are totally miserable and negative! lol

I think these announcers would have jumped out of the booth during the 2000's Bills teams.

I agree it didnt ultimately affect the play which was going to be incomplete. But you can't really blame the ref for that because all he sees is the grab and he doesn't know at that split second whether it is going to hold the guy back enough or not. He sees the grab and he immediately makes the call. It's a no brainer and totally unnecessary for Revis to close his hand like that. Grabbing a WR jersey is always called if it's seen.

Yea, with as many situations and rules being enforced by these guys at any split second you have to understand that they often look for a basic cue and can't always evaluate ever aspect of the rule to the letter.

Ivory is a stud. Period. I don't care who's defense he's playing against. I'm hoping Karlos can be the same for us.

Having watched a ton of him down here in Nola - he's not been great in the passing game, and he's often beat up for obvious reasons but he might be the most entertaining runner in the game.

This is hilarious. I can't wait to see the day when the Pats look like this and their fans can't handle it. I think Pats fans deserve at least a decade straight of ineptitude before they can be considered true fans.

Pats will get punished once Brady completes his contract with the devil.