Biggest players in NFL

Relative to average weight for that position, Karlos Williams at 241 has to be up there. To have that size at 4.4 speed is a lot of momentum. Or inertia. I almost flunked physics.

Where did you see 241#? He was 230# at the Combine and that's his listed weight on the bb.com website.

Dunlap wasn't the only 6'9" guy. Jeremy Trueblood used to play for the Bucs as the RT. He was the same height. It was almost a disadvantage as they are almost too tall. They have long arms, but can get stood up by a shorter guy like Hughes. I don't think anyone is carrying Trueblood at the time so it probably is Dunlap.

Where did you see 241#? He was 230# at the Combine and that's his listed weight on the bb.com website.

The Bills said this week that he is 243 and listed at 230.

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan said Karlos Williams weighs 243 pounds. He's listed at 230. Runs a 4.4 40-yard dash. Dear god.

Edited by YoloinOhio

The Bills said this week that he is 243 and listed at 230.

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan said Karlos Williams weighs 243 pounds. He's listed at 230. Runs a 4.4 40-yard dash. Dear god.

similar in size to his brother who is a LB for the Steelers! that has to be a scary sight when you are a DB and you see this guy bust through the line with a full head of steam

I think chargers OT King Dunlap at 6'9" is the tallest.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Dunlap

Heaviest I'd guess is Vince wilfork. They list him at 325.....lighter than Dareus.....but at least visually that figure seems well understated.

I wouldn't doubt bj raji for heaviest. And there was a right tackle who was 6'10. His name was ? vilanueva. He went to army and played in the East west game as a tight end a few years back

similar in size to his brother who is a LB for the Steelers! that has to be a scary sight when you are a DB and you see this guy bust through the line with a full head of steam

What's really scary is that the second 20 of his 40 [1.82 seconds] is faster than Goodwin [1.86 secs], so once he gets a head of steam, that train is going 22.5mph.

e=mc^2, and this 243M has great c^2.