The Raiders have figured out how to use Kahlil Mack

YoloinOhio

Are u trying to start a Watkins v Mack debate?

can you imagine the outrage if Whaley used 2 firsts and a 4th on a LB from UB? I like Mack a ton but that would have been a bit much especially considering the level of defensive talent we already had. I like my guy Downtown Preston Brown in the 3rd :) Edited by YoloinOhio

Mack is ridiculous. Anyone that saw him at UB could have told you that there was no chance that he was anything less than a star. His game is so complete and his athleticism jumps off the screen. The people that didn't see much of him viewed him as a pure pass rusher. The reality is he's just as good in coverage and against the run. He's a superstar.

Mack is ridiculous. Anyone that saw him at UB could have told you that there was no chance that he was anything less than a star. His game is so complete and his athleticism jumps off the screen. The people that didn't see much of him viewed him as a pure pass rusher. The reality is he's just as good in coverage and against the run. He's a superstar.

this. I followed his whole career at UB and thought he should have went no. 1 overall. When we traded up I was so excited we were gonna take him.

can you imagine the outrage if Whaley used 2 firsts and a 4th on a LB from UB? I like Mack a ton but that would have been a bit much especially considering the level of defensive talent we already had. I like my guy Downtown Preston Brown in the 3rd :)

not if he would have had 15 sacks

Living in the Bay Area, I see more of the Raiders than I might want to. The Niners are sliding to oblivion, but the Raiders are on the rise. Carr is a good young QB. they may be in good shape in a few years. Of course, they will be in LA at that point.

i think they are on the cusp as well. They have drafted really well the last couple years

i think they are on the cusp as well. They have drafted really well the last couple years

i live in the oakland area and there is a lot of excitement building. aside from not missing on those top picks, they are hitting late. i believe they've pulled several solid corners and OL players out of the 4-or-later rounds.

GaseousSpryAphid.gif

Good Lord that is ridiculous.

Once he beats the RT, he becomes the fastest moving player in that clip.

He also had a very good game against the Bills last year. I think much of Kyle Orton's difficult day was the result of Mack.

Also, as happens often, the o-lineman that gets toasted becomes the most likely to recover the fumble because he is the first to know that his QB is going to be road kill.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

Once he beats the RT, he becomes the fastest moving player in that clip.

He also had a very good game against the Bills last year. I think much of Kyle Orton's difficult day was the result of Mack.

Also, as happens often, the o-lineman that gets toasted becomes the most likely to recover the fumble because he is the first to know that his QB is going to be road kill.

yes he did... He ate Seantrel alive

can you imagine the outrage if Whaley used 2 firsts and a 4th on a LB from UB? I like Mack a ton but that would have been a bit much especially considering the level of defensive talent we already had. I like my guy Downtown Preston Brown in the 3rd :)

There's a certain segment of this board that melts down if Whaley doesn't have a specific number of bowel movements in a day.