Week 4: Giants' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling Manning can read blitzes and coverages a lot better than Tannehill. Tannehill left a lot of big plays on the field by not recognizing what the defense was doing.

http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?63864-Giants-Bills-Discussion

they have a picture of Joey Bosa in a NYG uni in one of the threads. Are they expecting to draft in the top 5?

Anyway, they have no pass rushers though DT Jonathan Hankins is underrated.

Agreed

Yeah, it's annoying.

We also get Tennessee coming off a bye the following week.

We play Miami after our bye, but they'll be coming off the Thursday game that week, which is annoying as well.

We then get the presumably-at-full-strength Cowboys in December after they have the long week too...

You know what bothers me? 4 games into the season and it's the second time we get a team coming off a Thursday nite with a full 11 days of rest/prep time. I hate Thursday games, and this is a big reason why.

The Big Cat did an expose on that last year. You'd think The Bills would bring this topic up for discussion at the owner's meetings. We continually get hosed by the schedule makers with this extra time off for the opposition crap they keep shoveling our way. :angry:

Reuben Randle is no slouch either...they've got very good WRs.

And OBJ is the most talented athlete in the World!

[/JTSP]

@MikeAndMike

"It's clear to me that the Giants are the best team in the NFC East." - @Espngreeny

And it's Rex & Co.'s job to show them the cellar door!

That Giants board is pretty funny. They're expecting to beat us without too much of a fight for some reason. Apparently their lack of pass rush is a good thing because Tyrod is a mobile QB who runs all over even though that's just wrong.

They also have the best WR corp in the league with the return of Cruz even though he hasn't played at all & is coming off major surgery.

Tannehill had nearly 300 yards passing so they think this pass defense sucks and Eli is going to pick it apart- even though almost all his production came in garbage time.

Seriously, go over there and read some of rhe craziness. It's a good laugh for a Monday

Eh, we're still a bit of an unknown at this point... the Colts and Dolphins appear to be overrated teams, and we lost to the Patriots... the Giants have consistently been pretty decent for a long time, they lost two close games they "should have" won... its early in the season, it's hard to really tell which teams are legit or not. I'm not offended by them thinking they'll win this game.

@MikeAndMike

"It's clear to me that the Giants are the best team in the NFC East." - @Espngreeny

CP_HNvOUcAERgQa.jpg

A) I think the Cowboys, even with their injuries, already have a win on them and we're good enough to lose a squeaker to the red hot Falcons.

B) ok, fine. Let's day you're the best of the NFC East. Congratulations, you're the "best" of quite arguably the worst division in football.

Giants are an enigma to me. I have watched all their games. Their D has been surprisingly decent and i dont know how bc i feel i couldnt name you more than 2 players on that D.

I can see this game going in any direction. Us winning close. Them winning close. Us blowing them out by 2td. The Giants have been completely unpredictable last couple of yrs

Giants are an enigma to me. I have watched all their games. Their D has been surprisingly decent and i dont know how bc i feel i couldnt name you more than 2 players on that D.

I can see this game going in any direction. Us winning close. Them winning close. Us blowing them out by 2td. The Giants have been completely unpredictable last couple of yrs

They've actually got quite a bit of talent.

- Jonathan Hankins was a very good DT at Ohio State

- Cullen Jenkins has been a quality DT for a long time

- Robert Ayers was a 1st round pick back in '09

- Prince Amukamara and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie were both 1sts

- Landon Collins was the 33rd overall pick in the draft

Not all-pros, but lots of talent for sure.

Only by 6???? Shouldn't it be 10?? over 30ppg compared to their 20 ppg.

You'd think Vegas doesn't want people to bet, that # should be 10 or more.

Isn't that the point though? Giants feel it's a field goal game so they're likely to feel good betting on a 6.5 point spread, Bills fans think they'll win by double digits so they feel good betting on a 6.5 point spread.