Week 4: Giants' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats going to be bills approach to coverijg Beckham now that Cruz is back?

I don't think its a big concern. Cruz won't be himself first game back, and won't see much field unless its 3-wide sets. In that case, I think Robey or Graham get him. I can't see him taking snaps away from Randle in two-wide sets.

How many times have they even called a read option?

That's one of the beauties. It really hasn't been a major part of our offense the past few weeks, partly with Shady being injured. But if they want to spend considerable amount of practice time preparing for that, to the exclusion of some other things, I'm ok with that.

I know it's only three games into his career, but during the off season and when he retires, Karlos is going to have a hall of fame career doing disease disclaimers at the end of prescription drug commercials.

Him and Gilmore must have the weirdest dialogue.

Over on the Giants message boards they are a pretty confident bunch. Kind of obnoxious actually

The difference is that Bills' fans have actually watched the Giants and know a bit about their team.

Giants' fans looked at the box score from the last two weeks and say "Buffalo gives up passing yards like crazy; over 750 yards allowed through the air the past 2 weeks combined. We should shred them!"

So are we wearing blue or white this week?

Yes.

:lol:

Jokes aside, I'd like to see blue-on-blue. We likely won't know until Friday though.

You can give this account a follow if you want:

https://twitter.com/billsequipment?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

With the game being in October, my guess is Blue Jerseys with White Pants along with plenty of Pink in support of breast cancer awareness month.