Week 4: Giants' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will win.

But if we don't, then this is a loss I will gladly take--- early season loss to decent NFC team.

What makes the Giants decent? They haven't been to the playoffs in three years, in a weak division. Their only W is against a bad Washington team at home.

The Giants will always be perceived as being decent because they are a high profile team with some high profile players. But they're not the team that won the Super Bowl a few years ago.

I have a buddy at work who is a pretty big Giants fan...he thinks they suck.

What makes the Giants decent? They haven't been to the playoffs in three years, in a weak division. Their only W is against a bad Washington team at home.

The Giants will always be perceived as being decent because they are a high profile team with some high profile players. But they're not the team that won the Super Bowl a few years ago.

Well they have had double digit leads in the 4th quarter of every game this year. Now granted they blew those leads in spectacular fashion, but maybe they learn from their mistakes?

Well they have had double digit leads in the 4th quarter of every game this year. Now granted they blew those leads in spectacular fashion, but maybe they learn from their mistakes?

Perhaps...but you can put me solidly in the camp of fans who don't believe Dallas or Atlanta are elite teams. Just look at their game vs. each other last weekend...no defense whatsoever. I mean, Dallas scored 28 without Romo and Dez.

Perhaps...but you can put me solidly in the camp of fans who don't believe Dallas or Atlanta are elite teams. Just look at their game vs. each other last weekend...no defense whatsoever. I mean, Dallas scored 28 without Romo and Dez.

Right, I'm not saying they're great. Just pointing out that they've been very Billsy

You probably are right. I said "decent" because I couldn't think of a better word. I didn't want to use good or bad-- maybe "middling" or "competent."

Regardless, if we lose, I will be disapointed. But the reality is that NFC losses matter less; it's those AFC games we have to win. I will be devastated if we can't sweep the AFC South games, for instance.

You probably are right. I said "decent" because I couldn't think of a better word. I didn't want to use good or bad-- maybe "middling" or "competent."

Regardless, if we lose, I will be disapointed. But the reality is that NFC losses matter less; it's those AFC games we have to win. I will be devastated if we can't sweep the AFC South games, for instance.

They should beat the Giants, but IF they are going to lose an NFC defeat is preferable. Going 4-0 against the NFC North didn't help to end the playoff drought last year. Gotta beat AFC opponents says Captain Obvious.

True, it won't be devastating. But it's also a home game, and we really have to win those while we have them.

That's why it's so hard to gauge the strength because through three weeks, the only measuring sticks for the division are the four NFCE teams who have played each other and Atlanta. If Jets had any semblance of a running game, I think they crush the Eagles. I have not seen any decent defensive play from that division this year at all.

I think Eli may get a few shots down field and may be good for 2 TDs, but he's also good for 3 INTs vs an aggressive defense. I see Bills taking this 35 -14

They should beat the Giants, but IF they are going to lose an NFC defeat is preferable. Going 4-0 against the NFC North didn't help to end the playoff drought last year. Gotta beat AFC opponents says Captain Obvious.

Another reason why this start was so needed in Buffalo. Tiebreakers over Colts and Fish already (although the Colts will still win that damn sorry-ass division).