Week 4: Giants' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Yeah, they'll likely try to dictate the matchups they want by a combination of formation and motion. I'm sure Rex and Thurman know this and will be prepared.

I would be trying to beat the snot out of him at the LOS. It's tough to do though, as they'll line him up a yard or two off the line to get him some space.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rand_Getlin

#Bills guard John Miller is dealing with a groin strain and is week-to-week, a source said.

DE Robert Ayers on facing QB Tyrod Taylor (3:09)
DE Robert Ayers on what he sees from watching Buffalo QB Tyrod Taylor

CB Jayron Hosley's impressions of Bills offense (3:19)
CB Jayron Hosley discusses playmakers on the Buffalo Bills roster

2 Minute Drill: Monday practice report (2:37)

The Giants get back on the practice field to prepare for Buffalo

Status of Bills' Sammy Watkins, LeSean McCoy up in air this week

The status of Sammy Watkins (calf) and LeSean McCoy (hamstring) is uncertain for the Bills' game next Sunday against the Giants.

Giants feel they have ‘stuff’ to stop Rex Ryan's read-option

The studying began in mid-May, long before the Giants — or anyone — could guess that Rex Ryan’s quarterback would be the scrambling Tyrod Taylor.

It was only OTAs, and the Giants were only beginning to learn the nuances of Steve Spagnuolo’s defense. But the new coordinator was already insisting they unravel something that had baffled them for years, forcing them to routinely practice against the read-option offense.

@StillTalkinTV

Worst promo ever? Noah's promising debut is ignored, Fox sending strong announcing team for Bills-Giants and more http://talkintv.buffalonews.com/2015/09/29/best-time-ever-has-worst-promo-noahs-promising-debut-totally-ignored-here/

Fox is sending one of its stronger announcing teams Sunday to cover the Bills game with the New York Giants on Sunday. Kenny Albert will do play-by-play, Lewiston native Daryl Johnston will be the analyst and Laura Okmin will be the sideline reporter. You might like to think that the Bills’ 2-1 record had something to do with it, but the bigger factor is the game is going back to the New York City market.

I think we will win.

But if we don't, then this is a loss I will gladly take--- early season loss to decent NFC team.

I will be very disappointed. Losing to a team we are more talented than always disappoints me though.