What is your biggest concern going into the Miami game?

YoloinOhio

Biggest concern going into Miami game  

203 members have voted

1. 1. What is your biggest concern going into the Miami game?

• Performance of Tyrod Taylor
    • Turnovers
    • Offensive Line vs. Suh and Co.
    • Kicking game
    • Defensive line getting to Tannehill
    • Secondary vs. Miami WRs and TEs
    • Getting outcoached
    • Playing on the road in Miami's home opener
    • The heat factor
    • The refs
    • Injury to AW -> Rambo starting
    • Penalties
    • Other

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it would be defensive line getting to tannehill. I'm worried they are going to take the pats game plan and do short quick throws

if you remember they actually tried that in the 2nd game last year and it did work better than his last few games against the Bills (which were horrendous) but he doesn't have the ability to get the ball out as fast as Brady (actually no one in the league does)and he won't be as advanced as Brady in knowing where the ball is going pre-snap, which is what some what negated Rex's disguises and the need for pass pro. But the DL was all over Tannehill in that TNF game regardless. Their performance was, as I recall, the only strong part of the Bills that game.

There is no doubt they will use short quick throws ... and he's a good QB with good weapons so it will work to some degree ... But not to the degree of Brady.

Edited by YoloinOhio

if you remember they actually tried that in the 2nd game last year and it did work better than his last few games against the Bills (which were horrendous) but he doesn't have the ability to get the ball out as fast as Brady (actually no one in the league does)and he won't be as advanced as Brady in knowing where the ball is going pre-snap, which is what some what negated Rex's disguises and the need for pass pro. But the DL was all over Tannehill in that TNF game regardless. Their performance was, as I recall, the only strong part of the Bills that game.

There is no doubt they will use short quick throws ... and he's a good QB with good weapons so it will work to some degree ... But not to the degree of Brady.

Tannehill got rocked in that second game last year.

The fact that Buffalo's offense got all of 1 first down the entire second half is the reason Miami won.

Tannehill got rocked in that second game last year.

The fact that Buffalo's offense got all of 1 first down the entire second half is the reason Miami won.

it was so painful. I don't think a single offensive player played well in that game plus the missed FG. TNF road game partly a factor Im sure but wasn't that also the game Marrone had zero nutsack... Edited by YoloinOhio

Penalties won't be a problem. We (yes "we" this time as the fans are as guilty as the team) hyped the Patriots game to super bowl levels. I'm surprised we didn't predict the sloppy play. I actually think it's good this game is on the road. Get away from the hype machine.

My biggest concern is that we're playing a really good team.

Our DL hasn't shown up this season. Very little pressure against a couple of OL that featured TWO rookies on both teams!! Unacceptable. Embarrassing. A close second is our OL that gave up 8 sacks just recently.

Im just curious....if our DL did SOOOO badly how did we win the Colts game......

Me thinks you are putting to much into the Patriots game as a evaluation as a whole on this team

BOTH of those teams were in the AFC Championship last year......remember that

I'm concerned about the new backup QB.

Yes that is extremely important.....

if that's your biggest concern you must feel really good about this game

No, my biggest concerns are things going on in this world that affect me. Football games don't affect me therefor there is no need for me to be concerned. Do I root and want the Bills to win, yeah but to be "concerned", no. Some people take sports way too seriously.

That is true, I actually do recall now thanks. Definitely got to make tannehill beat us deep this week as his short passing game is his strength (like you said though, not even close to bradys)

No, my biggest concerns are things going on in this world that affect me. Football games don't affect me therefor there is no need for me to be concerned. Do I root and want the Bills to win, yeah but to be "concerned", no. Some people take sports way too seriously.

i was referring to the poll question and topic of this here thread. "what is your biggest concern going into the Miami game?"

You answered this particular question that it was the backup QB.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by YoloinOhio

I am not the least bit worried that our offense will be able to put up 20-24 points. I am worried that our defense looks bad once again, gives up more than that and even though it's early, I'm going to start thinking that maybe the Schwartz system fit this team better after all. I am also worried that Dan Carpenter somehow manages to blow this game for us.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

My concern is that TT overthinks all the undue scrutiny of the pats game and to appease everyone starts throwing the ball into tight coverage and either refusing to leave the pocket and stepping up so he can get mauled by Suh or he leaves the pocket too much and takes undue hits......

Tyrod.....just be Tyrod please and dont listen to what the armchair qbs are sayin (hopefully he doesnt read us anyway)

With all due respect John, if Taylor isn't more patient in the pocket and can't step up in it to find the open guys he missed last Sunday, we are in for more of the same. If "Tyrod being Tyrod" means he sees ghosts and imagines pressure the is not there, then I don't want him to be Tyrod.

Ironically, by becoming a good pocket QB, he will better take advantage of defenses with his running ability.

GO BILLS!!!