The correct way to be a fan..or apparently how I'm not

Virgil

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People have the right to be pessimistic. But you are not protected from criticism.

No but the gang/clique mentality is pretty bad. I started going on the Sabres sight three years ago and got the same crap. Ironically one of the things I got the most heat for was suggesting we trade Vanek, Miller, and Pominville and go young. This was before anyone ever heard of Eichel. So sometimes that idea you think is so stupid isn't so stupid after all.

Crybaby?

Now thats mature. Time to go beat up some six year olds and steal their lunch money. Edited by Billsmovinup

No but the gang/clique mentality is pretty bad.

Presentation has a lot to do with it...

BTW we get these type of LAMP posts every single year...been here for a long, long time. People need to stop being so thin skinned, or at least be prepared for negative responses when they post provocative threads.

What is LAMP?

Thank you!

The older I get the less cool I am. I know I could of googled i didn't care enough.

Op- tone also counts. Plenty of people on here don't agree with what the Bills do. Some take an objective criticism approach. Others have another level of passion that creeps in with their criticism. Keep it clean but by all means be you.

My favorite Ernest Hemingway book was "The Old Man and the Sea". When asked, he said it was his best. Why? Because he said more with less. Get the point Freddy. No one wants to read anything that long that says so little.

I'm sorry your upset. It sucked we lost. I flew all the way up from FL with my kids to watch such an undisciplined team. I still think we'll get back on track tomorrow.