Is everyone happy Brady got to play us?

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the goal is the playoffs anyway you can get there...id rather have the win period. Its a season not a one game try to prove it to some rock heads no one complains when Indy played a terrible schedule and made the playoffs or the chiefs in 2013 playing back up qbs in 10 of 16 games and they made the playoffs

Who's to say how the game would have gone without Brady? Both teams would have completely altered their schemes. Maybe the Bills would have played like they played against the Colts, all-out. Who knows.

If the Bills played the Pats without Brady and won, and eventually get into the playoffs by one game, I promise you no one in Buffalo would hang their heads in shame.

Tainted Tom related

boo hoo

NFL just won't cough up Player of Week award to Brady

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/nfl-just-wont-cough-player-week-award-brady?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

Interestingly, despite having the best performances in the AFC over the first two weeks, Bradys been brushed past for the conferences Offensive Player of the Week honors both times

:cry: :cry:

wow - he should get it for sure. Though I'm sure he doesn't care.

The Bills got a reality check. Better now than later in the season. A HOF HC, QB, and a GRONK fresh off a Super Bowl win and something to prove after deflate gate was still entertaining. This team will grow from this in my opinion. If they can remain healthy, November could be a time when they really start to fire on all cylinders en route to the playoffs.

Whos to saw we would have won? Belichick wins games. I dont think I put 1 in the w column when i thought brady wasnt playing. Belichick almost got to the playoffs with Cassel. He can make things happen regardless

I think we have to be careful along these lines. There are a few games this season that we might have started taking lightly such as jacksonville in London, I think this Patriots game brought us back to reality a bit. Every game is it's own match up.

Edited by What a Tuel

Yes. It was a good learning experience that they will need for the next matchup (and possibly the playoffs). They had a chance to measure themselves against the "real" Patriots. Hopefully they were humbled, and will be better prepared for the next meeting.

One of your best posts ever.

well done!

I think we have to be careful along these lines. There are a few games this season that we might have started taking lightly such as jacksonville in London, I think this Patriots game brought us back to reality a bit. Every game is it's own match up.

Nailed it!!! One at a time.

Edited by BuffaloMatt

I'm with you. Every win counts the same in the standings. If you got credit for 2 wins for beating Brady vs. 1 for beating Jimmy G maybe my opinion would change. I wish that the Bills played scrubs every week.

I dont believe you one iota Kirby!

To get to the playoffs you need the W's. to win the once there you must beat the best.

Whether a team proves itself now or later does not matter to me so much as we just lost to the best. why do you think we will beat them next time> keep in mind the historical record. Bills did not show me they should even be in the playoff. But its early.

But I am no back door Man. I want to get there honestly and by my skills.

I would rather not have the Bills coaching staff delusional thinking we are better than we are all season. Having Brady expose us early gives us a chance to react and correct. Long way to go.

nice post. better now than later. if Bills dont learn. shame on us.

the goal is the playoffs anyway you can get there...id rather have the win period. Its a season not a one game try to prove it to some rock heads no one complains when Indy played a terrible schedule and made the playoffs or the chiefs in 2013 playing back up qbs in 10 of 16 games and they made the playoffs

and how far did Indy get , or the Chefs even ?

Nailed it!!! One at a time.

agreed and agreed ^^

Brady seemed quite pleased with the way things turned out.

I'd have been happy with a win and a chance to get some confidence and rhythm. We will have plenty of chances to beat Brady later.

Edited by Augie

Considering the difference of opinion over his suspension and how Brady not playing would have "cheapened a win," and considering how he tore us a new one last Sunday, I was wondering if anyone who wanted to face Brady instead of Jimmy Garoppolo still feels the same way?

I'm glad we played him. We're gonna lose some games, its just going to happen. I'm not sure this was a bad game to lose, I think it'll put a little more fight in our defense. Our offense scored a lot of points. We were obviously not performing at their level, yet we still had chances late in the game. I think it set a good bar for the level that they need to be performing at. I think its good this early in the season to not buy into how good we are.

The suspension might still come . . .

I dont believe you one iota Kirby!

To get to the playoffs you need the W's. to win the once there you must beat the best.

Whether a team proves itself now or later does not matter to me so much as we just lost to the best. why do you think we will beat them next time> keep in mind the historical record. Bills did not show me they should even be in the playoff. But its early.

But I am no back door Man. I want to get there honestly and by my skills.

nice post. better now than later. if Bills dont learn. shame on us.

and how far did Indy get , or the Chefs even ?

agreed and agreed ^^

Indy doesn't apologize for the 4 games a year against the Titans and Jags. I would just assume play the backup QB and garbage teams for 16 weeks, earn a bye and then have to win 2 games in OP to go the Super Bowl. Give me the easiest schedule in the league!!