Week 3 predictions: Bills at Miami

YoloinOhio

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why everyone is suddenly so negative re our coaching staff. Just because of silly, correctable penalties in an emotional game? From a football strategy perspective, Rex and Roman can coach circles around dick jauron's doppleganger.

but that's kind of damning with faint praise by comparing to Jauron..we shall see by the end of the season..hope you are right because man these games get depressing when you know your team has better players than the other team and we still can't win

but that's kind of damning with faint praise by comparing to Jauron..we shall see by the end of the season..hope you are right because man these games get depressing when you know your team has better players than the other team and we still can't win

By Jauron's dopplegange, I meant Philbin.

Regardless, I love our coaches more than any other set of coaches maybe in the entire NFL, except Bellichick. We get those undisciplined personal foul-type penalties under control, and all will be good.

By Jauron's dopplegange, I meant Philbin.

Regardless, I love our coaches more than any other set of coaches maybe in the entire NFL, except Bellichick. We get those undisciplined personal foul-type penalties under control, and all will be good.

Couldn't agree more.....

It's real hard to imagine a big Bills win in the hot home opener of a good Dolphins team that now has as much (if not more) to prove as we do.

I say Bills win 28-24 in a really close one where the D makes a big play late.

However, if Eric Wood is dominated by Suh, it could be the beginning of the end for him in Buffalo and a loss for the Bills.

It's real hard to imagine a big Bills win in the hot home opener of a good Dolphins team that now has as much (if not more) to prove as we do.

I say Bills win 28-24 in a really close one where the D makes a big play late.

However, if Eric Wood is dominated by Suh, it could be the beginning of the end for him in Buffalo and a loss for the Bills.

I couldn't agree more about Wood.

So far our coaching staff has beat the team that had worse players than us and lost to the team that had better players (Brady vs our D and Chandler Jones vs Glenn). Don't see an issue here yet.