What did you do that caused Buffalo to Lose

I still can't figure it out!

Sat in my chair, same Watkins Jersey. Wife daughter and son in their spots. Had my same drink. Hung the Bills flags. Had my yellow ref flag and red challenge flags in my pockets.

Clearly you were un-aware the yellow flags were falling out of your pocket. I blame the penalties, and the loss solely on your inability to keep your flags in your pockets.!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys; I made the Bills lose this week :(

I thought I'd wear the same thing to RWS as last week: Maroon VT #5 jersey over my Buffalo Marathon 2011 t-shirt, with 90s Bills winter hat, despite the warm temperatures. But I did not wear my green rain jacket beneath the jersey. It was a hard decision to make, and my greedy choice to leave it at home cost the Bills a W.

Again, sorry guys.

I took a sign to the game... I am now 0-2 when doing this... I'm sorry guys... Really!!!

I should update the belt rules that to win you can not be one of those sign waving Nancy boys.

I failed to invent a time machine to travel back in time and kill Brady's great-great grandmother in her sleep.

Best answer I think

Went out to have a smoke after our TD and 3 and out stand! When I came back we were on the verge of going down 7 points in 7 minutes from going to the Super Bowl!

All summer I hoarded Brokklyn Summer Ale. I Ihad a feeling it was going to be my lucky beer. Worked great for the Colts Brought a six with me to drink at tailgate... Yes checked luggage just to bring the beer.

Forget in fridge at hotel...game over.

Lmao

I was at a bar. It was not a Bills Backer bar, although the Bills were on the main TV and have sound. There were Pats** fans there (two were friends of mine) sitting tables away from me. When we went up 7, I started to get too excited and it continued as we "D'd" them up. I was yelling CHEATERS when the Pats** got penalties. I didn't stay humble. I should have stayed humble.

This loss is on me.

I like my father in law, hes a great guy, but a major loser when it comes to sports, or gambling etc. Like Eddy Mush in bronx tale. Lives in the boston area, never cared for sports but would watch the pats if he had nothing else to do. He has all daughter so never really got into sports. About 15 years ago I got married moved to boston, so he adapts the bills as his team and im happy to have the company. Then the losing starts for years, finally i stop inviting him over for the games, tell him i dont have direct tv anymore. tell my wife if your dad calls tell him were not watching the games, i just dont feel good. Now she has no idea why im telling her this, she just goes along with it. She is also clueless when it comes to sports. Sunday im watching the game, first drive is awesome. Pats go 3 and out AWESOME. next series he sends me a picture of himself wearing a bills hat saying go bills. I dont even need to watch the rest of the game to know what happened. Im sorry im directly responsible for the playoff drought and the tremendous sucess of the pats.