Bills pregame antics... Embarrassing if true

TheFunPolice

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone called WGR to say that Boobie kicked Gostowski's ball at the Pats* sidelines in pregame warmups.

Then the Bills secondary were taunting the Pats* WR

If true its just freaking embarrassing bush league crap. Anyone at the game see this?

That is bush league. I hope it's not true. If it is, I'd sit their asses. Be a pro and act like you've been there.

Oh wait, we haven't.

GO BILLS!!!

LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

In all seriousness. It's week fcking 2. WEEK 2 guys.

Some of you guys are impatient kids and expect things to get overturned overnight? Thinking that we actually closed the gap against the Patriots? LOL.

OVERNIGHT? Fifteen freaking years of no playoffs is OVERNIGHT????? Fans in this town have been ridiculously patient.

Did you guys never play school yard sports? C'mon...talk some smack. Have fun. Just because they're adults doesn't mean they have to be boring. Some guys do it, some don't. Whatever.

Lighten up.

And how was the kid who 'talked smack' but lost every time regarded in the school yard?

I liked the Rex hire in the offseason but I'm second guessing it.

Jets look to be in better shape and we were an embarrassment yesterday.

One loss that the outcome was in doubt to the final minute of the game to the defending super bowl champs is all it takes for you to start questioning the hiring of Rex? Whatever.