Ryan obviously has no clue how to beat N.E.

San-O

470 passing yards.

Epic.

How could the pass D be THAT bad all game long.

Rex Ryan is out of his league against the Pats, Belichick and Tom Brady.

Ryan MAY have more games against N.E. than any head coach on the league, and still got worked.

How do you turn a top 2-3 defense into what we saw yesterday? Ask Ryan the new D coordinator.

Edited by San-O

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

470 passing yards.

Epic.

Ryan MAY have more games against N.E. than any head coach on the league, and still got worked.

How do you turn a top 2-3 defense into what we saw yesterday? Ask Ryan the new D coordinator.

I thought Thurman was the new D coordinator.

No, but really, I don't understand why we didn't try to disrupt the short timing routes when it's mostly what they were taking.

He has beat them in the post season in foxboro with less talent than we have on the current roste, so what you say isn't true, but man we looked like chumps out there yest.

How many years ago was that?

And those Jets teams were absolutely stacked.

Edited by FireChan

Let's start a petition to fire Rex. That should be a hoot.

I agree. i mean obviously the Pats did the right thing by firing Belicheck and benching Brady after that 2-2 start last year. The beat down KC put them decided their whole season. It was obvious that if a scrub like Alex Fuggin Smith put a beat down on you, everyone GOT TO GO!

In my favorite Tom voice. Idiots abound

I agree. i mean obviously the Pats did the right thing by firing Belicheck and benching Brady after that 2-2 start last year. The beat down KC put them decided their whole season. It was obvious that if a scrub like Alex Fuggin Smith put a beat down on you, everyone GOT TO GO!

In my favorite Tom voice. Idiots abound

Are we really comparing two HoFers to a .500 retread?

470 passing yards.

Epic.

Please name the coach with a better record against Brady. There must be dozens, right?

Rex is winless against Brady and Belichick so obviously he has no clue. The playoff win at Foxboro and other 3 in the regular season do not count dammit! Clueless!

You're right. Except for the four times he beat Brady and the Pats, he's never beaten them. :doh:

Here's something else to chew on. Brady is 10-4 against Rex. That's a .714 pct. Against the rest of the NFL in his career he is 175-52, or a .771 pct! So maybe it's not just Rex? Looks like the entire NFL can't beat Brady.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

how do you generate no pass rush with our line against those rookies I think they would have beat us without Brady

The same way Chan Gailey made a middling Bills O-line look good...Fitz got rid of the ball fast. Brady's way faster and more accurate.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

The same way Chan Gailey made a middling Bills O-line look good...Fitz got rid of the ball fast. Brady way faster and more accurate.

avg 2... seconds. Brilliant plan. hate them. never liked smart alecks

avg 2... seconds. Brilliant plan. hate them. never liked smart alecks

Why i said pregame, no point in blitzing just get the hands up in the passing lanes and take the shot to the gut when the O line punchs. suck it in and keep a hand up

Edited by 3rdand12