Ryan obviously has no clue how to beat N.E.

San-O

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody beats Brady and Belichick on any kind of regular basis

Yeah but I feel like other top teams (Pittsburgh in years past, Denver, Baltimore, etc.) at least compete and play them tough. It seems we are completely over-matched and don't belong on the same field 99% of the time we snap the football against them. And they beat us with the exact same scheme every single time, which is the most frustrating part.

470 passing yards.

Epic.

How could the pass D be THAT bad all game long.

Rex Ryan is out of his league against the Pats, Belichick and Tom Brady.

Ryan MAY have more games against N.E. than any head coach on the league, and still got worked.

How do you turn a top 2-3 defense into what we saw yesterday? Ask Ryan the new D coordinator.

That's becuz he told Aaron Williams to act like a b*tch all game lone and get beat on 2 TD's. Oh and BTW, Duke Williams does NOT belong in the NFL! As much grief as Rambo has been getting lately, I'd rather have him-at least he tries.

how do you generate no pass rush with our line against those rookies I think they would have beat us without Brady

THIS!! One last thing, if you're not going to allow Taylor to audible out of a running ;play where the defense has 9 men on the line, then please remove him and start someone else.

Yeah but I feel like other top teams (Pittsburgh in years past, Denver, Baltimore, etc.) at least compete and play them tough. It seems we are completely over-matched and don't belong on the same field 99% of the time we snap the football against them. And they beat us with the exact same scheme every single time, which is the most frustrating part.

But they still lost.

You didn't tell us only the last four season count. I guess you've proven your point, sir.

What's more relevant? Ancient NFL history or recent years?

The Bills have been better than Rex Ryan in recent years. Indisputably.

Edited by FireChan

The pats have had an elaborate spying system for years- knowing/stealing playbooks, signals, etc. of opposing teams. It should come as no surprise that Ernie adams of the Pats knows the game plan/tendencies of Rex Ryan. When playing the pats you almost have to adopt all new plays and hand signals to throw them off

Some, Bills fans accept mediocrity They are programmed bots. and make excuses like who else beats the hoody? The Giants do in the biggest game of the year sometimes. No?

The robots conditioned responses are evidence of this horrid losers accepting mediocrity mindset. it is boring. But, Somehow it is some fans fault for correctly expressing an opinion on one of the biggest beat downs by the pats in years. the final score was no indication of utter domination. Brady setting a effing passing record against the Bills team history. Sorry to me anyways that is pretty significant. it sucks. it was sad. Consdering just like the Maroon hire so much is expected of this latest " genius" HC hiring. The same krap was fired at fans when Maroon crapped the bed. Now he is the reason a certain QB never reached star status in some peoples minds here.

Well here it is: someday someone is going to kick the pats ***'arse on a regular basis. from my view at the Ralph yesterday it will not be Rex Ryan though. His stacked and best D "I ever had" Sucked balls. Why? A horrid game plan by all coaches. A 4-9 lifetime against the pats** and there are fans defending that? I Want Rex to win but first I would like him to STFU and put up some bigtime W's then i will take an interest on his silly media friendly gibberish. And cool paint jobs on his truck. Parachuting, foot fetishesmetc. His act grew thin in NY. Unless he wins THIS year in Buffalo It will wear thin in Buffalo too. I guarantee that Rex.

Brady and the Pats* have a lot of teams numbers. There really isn't a team with Brady's number. If you look at the teams that have supposably had Brady's number (The Ravens, Broncos, and Giants) they have all gotten !@#$ed by Brady at times.

Giants. Teams need to take a look at what they did during the Super Bowl wins on defense. They clearly did something right.