Week 2 Survivor pool crushes the masses...

SDS

Is there any way to allow picks up to the Monday night game instead of cutting it off at the Thursday night game? I know previous years I've forgotten about Thursday and got knocked out only because I did not get a pick in on time.

Next year I can make it 1:00pm Sun. That's the only other current option. It seems to me you should be able to pick an unplayed game as long as one is available to pick from, but it's not my code.

Next year I can make it 1:00pm Sun. That's the only other current option. It seems to me you should be able to pick an unplayed game as long as one is available to pick from, but it's not my code.

Well that will be a small problem with UK games, 3 per year now, but I guess everyone will win that contest.

I'm in two other pools and still alive because I picked Pitt in both yesterday. In one of only 10 still alive out of 71 and that is with 6 members picking Indy tonight. the other has 25 out of 200. NO, Baltimore and Miami decimated everything yesterday. I was so close to going w/NO too.

I am in a survivor pool at work and 51 got knocked out this week, with another 5 if the Colts lose tonight. I am still in because I picked the Bills in week one, and the Browns in week two! (And everyone laughed at me!) 😅

Edited by Moose

After last night we are down to 3 survivors!!!

Do we declare them all victors and let everyone else back in or do we play it out?

Maybe we can let everyone else back in and ALSO let the three battle it out, separately. Even if the easiest way to do it is just have the three PM their weekly picks to someone, who then posts their picks in this thread after games start.

Maybe we can let everyone else back in and ALSO let the three battle it out, separately. Even if the easiest way to do it is just have the three PM their weekly picks to someone, who then posts their picks in this thread after games start.

Not a bad thought. It's not hard to keep track of three players. We wouldn't need any special system.

I was out Week1 Then would have taken the Lambs at the Deadskins because the Lambs always beat the Deadskins even when the Lambs are 2-14.

So I'm basically out if survivor twice.

Tough season.

Not a bad thought. It's not hard to keep track of three players. We wouldn't need any special system.

Someone else Can start TBD II Survivor this week if you would like?

I guess this week may be too late. Let me know if you want me to start a new one for TBD next week.

We will see what happens to the 3 this week.