Shady McCoy is a stud

YoloinOhio

I thought he was the best player on our offense yesterday. He can do so many things and can create his own yards. He's a game changer. Having a RB like this is going to make this offense successful. TT threw way too much yesterday because we had to come from behind due to early NE points explosion. I don't think that will be the case most weeks. We should be able to run it much more. He is the x-factor. And the run blocking was better this week than last IMO. He also can get yards with poor blocking due to his style and talent. Looking forward to the all-22 to see if my simple fan observations have any merit.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he was the best player on our offense yesterday. He can do so many things and can create his own yards. He's a game changer. Having a RB like this is going to make this offense successful. TT threw way too much yesterday because we had to come from behind due to early NE points explosion. I don't think that will be the case most weeks. We should be able to run it much more. He is the x-factor. And the run blocking was better this week than last IMO.

I loved those little sweep plays they ran with him in ther 4th quarter. He gets those lanes and gets to the edge, and is just flying down field, juking and jiving. A really good player.

By the way, for the record, I watch some Pitt football. I always thought he would be a star. But I actually always thought Dion Lewis would be better than him (I loved both guys at Pitt). it's nice to see a little guy like Lewis finally be able to show off his talent, even if it is for the Evil Empire.

I thought he was the best player on our offense yesterday. He can do so many things and can create his own yards. He's a game changer. Having a RB like this is going to make this offense successful. TT threw way too much yesterday because we had to come from behind due to early NE points explosion. I don't think that will be the case most weeks. We should be able to run it much more. He is the x-factor. And the run blocking was better this week than last IMO. He also can get yards with poor blocking due to his style and talent. Looking forward to the all-22 to see if my simple fan observations have any merit.

When he puts his foot into the ground and makes those cuts... it's crazy. It looks ridiculous.

I loved those little sweep plays they ran with him in ther 4th quarter. He gets those lanes and gets to the edge, and is just flying down field, juking and jiving. A really good player.

By the way, for the record, I watch some Pitt football. I always thought he would be a star. But I actually always thought Dion Lewis would be better than him (I loved both guys at Pitt). it's nice to see a little guy like Lewis finally be able to show off his talent, even if it is for the Evil Empire.

i remember Lewis from when he was in Browns TC a couple years ago. If he hadn't broken his leg he would still be there. Another guy the Browns should have recognized his potential and kept on IR.

he looked good on the opening drive so why go away from that? it should have been a steady dose of Shady all day long. he could have had 100 yards rushing and receiving if they kept feeding him the ball. i think the Bills offense was trying to be too fancy and they started to panic. let's get back to the basics and make sure Shady touches the ball 30+ times a game

mike and mike talking a lot about how the eagles must wish they still had him, and murrays style not being a good fit for their offense. JTSP must be so frustrated today.

as far as the trade itself it doesn't even and into account that Kiko is already hurt. It's the fact that, IMO, having McCoy gives us a better chance of winning games than having Kiko. Kiko wouldn't have stopped Gronk yesterday.

It was his heart and effort that stood out to me. You could see there was something different about him and the way he was attacking the game. Many times he seemed like the player that cared the most.

If only more of his teammates had followed suit.

Edited by stevewin