Dareus vs Rookie Center

LA Grant

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone thought this match-up was going to be the one that swung the game in the Bills favor yet Brady didn't seem to face much pressure from the middle.

What happened here?

Brady got the ball off quick and we were playing 10-15 yards off on the outside.

There were some plays when Brady took his time. When there was pressure, it didn't seem to come from the middle. Yes, Brady got the ball out quick, but we knew to expect that coming into the game — I thought interior pressure was going to be the answer.

Edited by LA Grant

LA Grant is right, there were some plays where Brady has a ridiculous amount of time.

With that said, the ball was gone...hard to fault Dareus for not routinely wrecking havock but it is a HUGE problem when we pay somewhere around a quarter billion dollars for a DLine that doesn't matter and makes no difference in a game against the champs.

Everyone thought this match-up was going to be the one that swung the game in the Bills favor — yet Brady didn't seem to face much pressure from the middle.

What happened here?

Whenever I hear about a Pats lineman out, rookie replacement, etc. I've stopped being excited. The guys they plug in NEVER give up sacks, EVER! Mr Big ****, er, Stuff was a non-factor today, as I expected.