9/20/15 Bills second half game day thread

Beerball

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The shines off of Rex. The defense may not be as good as hyped. Worse yet it doesn't seem to be a very smart defense. Too many penalties, too much jawing at inopportune times. time to regroup for next week. A lot less hype and a lot more actual production on the field is needed.

The soft pass defense is not a good strategy. You will get torn up the way. Bills have to challenge the receivers. The Bills offense is not equipped to be in a track meet with NE.

I agree Nitro, I would rather take my chances with tight coverage that to allow Brady to take what our defense is giving them.

Before the game I said I don't care necessarily about the outcome, I just want it to be a close/good game. I was obviously wrong. Same old same old, exactly the identical results. I am concerned about the complete lack of discipline and self-implosion. The penalties are just inexcusable. No margin for error against the Pats and we sure have given them plenty.

Oh, someone please break Edelman's tibia.

Worst part is Brady called it himself this week. "I love it when we score three TDs and empty the stadium by the 4th quarter."

Night guys, it's 4am in Japan and I have to go to work in a couple hours, that Edelman score just put the fork in this game.

O-yasumi nasai