Pats Fan Nervous to come to the Ralph

JP's Voice

Sorry, but it is still stupid to get in a fight as an adult. It doesn't matter what they say about your team, or how much they root for their team. It's just dumb. A lot of this can be handled by joking with them, keeping it light, and if they act dumb you lower your voice.

Several years ago I was at a Bucs game with my oldest son who was very young, and bought two Seahawks fans beers. I quietly asked them to tone down the F Bombs, and they apologized. The older ladies in front of them thanked me and we all were fine. We're not 14 anymore guys.

An assault and battery charge along with a civil suit could kill your career. That's all.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, it was the Ugly Dog Saloon when I was there. Started my walk fron the French Quarter about 5 hours before kickoff. Stopped at every watering hole I passed. Met Kirby and lost to the Phins. Somehow caught my flight out the next day. Details are sketchy.

That's nowhere near the old Mandina's. I looked it up, Mandina's is still at the same location on Canal.

The fact that they are serving beer in cans should scare any fan wearing an opposing teams gear. Especially the pats. Not saying I would ever throw a $9 beer but there are people.

However, my friends did throw Mario's at anyone wearing Brady jerseys a few years ago. That was fun and most of the pats fans didn't say anything

The worst place in the league to go to a game for ANY fan is Philly. They have a jail and court in the stadium with a magistrate on duty for the games. It is a very bad atmosphere. I was stationed there and they could not give tickets away to the active duty guys because they were restricted from going to some of the games Commands new were going to be bad. Its a ugly place to be for anyone.....

The fact that they are serving beer in cans should scare any fan wearing an opposing teams gear. Especially the pats. Not saying I would ever throw a $9 beer but there are people.

However, my friends did throw Mario's at anyone wearing Brady jerseys a few years ago. That was fun and most of the pats fans didn't say anything

I wonder about that. Good thing is less spillage, so one less fight igniter. Plus, throwing a can of beer at someone that's close would really not hurt them, nor get them near as drenched, so figure that's a good way to keep fights down as well.

I will come up with 500 more positives if you want as to me any beer delivery system that is faster is A OK with me!

Sorry, but it is still stupid to get in a fight as an adult. It doesn't matter what they say about your team, or how much they root for their team. It's just dumb. A lot of this can be handled by joking with them, keeping it light, and if they act dumb you lower your voice.

Several years ago I was at a Bucs game with my oldest son who was very young, and bought two Seahawks fans beers. I quietly asked them to tone down the F Bombs, and they apologized. The older ladies in front of them thanked me and we all were fine. We're not 14 anymore guys.

An assault and battery charge along with a civil suit could kill your career. That's all.

this is 100% correct..

But wearing an opposing jersey to an NFL game can take the choice/options away.

Hell, I went to the Flyers/Sabres road games in Philly and handled it as good as I can possibly handle it and was still almost attacked by a family "just because". I refused to take my hands out of my pockets and they didnt hit me. Too many lunatics and randomness at an NFL game.

Total desecration by some smart ass Patriots fan.

I'm sure the Pats* fan is just commemorating the time Ralph financially bailed them out because they didn't have enough fans to keep the team afloat without money from Ralph. If they 5-11 three years in a row Pegula may have to do the same thing.

Edited by 4merper4mer

The worst place in the league to go to a game for ANY fan is Philly. They have a jail and court in the stadium with a magistrate on duty for the games. It is a very bad atmosphere. I was stationed there and they could not give tickets away to the active duty guys because they were restricted from going to some of the games Commands new were going to be bad. Its a ugly place to be for anyone.....

I don't know how I survived at a Flyers game. Wore my Sabres Jersey. Another bunch of real animals.

:huh: What is a Mario (other than a man's name) and how can it be thrown. Seriously, I have no idea what this means.

I'm sure the Pats* fan is just commemorating the time Ralph financially bailed them out because they didn't have enough fans to keep the team afloat without money from Ralph. If they 5-11 three years in a row Pegula may have to do the same thing.

I was thinking the same thing. It's a thanks to Ralph for saving the franchise in Beantown