Sabres and NHL 2015-16

26CornerBlitz

@BuffNewsVogl

Sabres will begin talks with Hudson Fasching as soon as today, and he could be wearing a Buffalo uniform this week.

Sabres, Fasching to begin contract talks as soon as Sunday

:thumbsup:

When Justin Bailey was brought up he didn't look out of place. Ruhwedel has recently been given playing time and he looks like an NHL caliber of player. With our favorable cap situation the GM should be able to bring in two to three good players who not only would help to bolster the roster but give it enough depth to absorb the predictable injuries. Let's not forget a healthy Ennis.

With the expected internal improvement of our young players I will be very disappointed if this team does not make the playoffs next year. The pieces are being added and the plan is being executed. How can one not be excited about this team?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Justin Bailey was brought up he didn't look out of place. Ruhwedel has recently been given playing time and he looks like an NHL caliber of player. With our favorable cap situation the GM should be able to bring in two to three good players who not only would help to bolster the roster but give it enough depth to absorb the predictable injuries. Let's not forget a healthy Ennis.

With the expected internal improvement of our young players I will be very disappointed if this team does not make the playoffs next year. The pieces are being added and the plan is being executed. How can one not be excited about this team?

Bailey I like quite a bit for the future while Ruwedel looks like a career AHL defenseman who can fill in as a recall. I agree with your overall assessment that the future is bright for the Sabres.

What's that?

What's that?

Ennis has had concussion issues that have plagued him all season. The type of head injury he sustained can happen to any player, including bigger players. Is he a Tim Connolly type player who seemingly always has a string of injuries to deal with? I'm not going to jump to that conclusion. What I do know about him as a player is that he has offensive skills that this team can certainly use. I'm not giving up on him as a future contributor. My perspective on him is that if he plays up to his potential when healthy then it is a bonus.

@pham1717

Jack had food poisoning and saw the doctor today and will be on the trip.

Coach said 46 is in a holding pattern. (Cody Franson)

@BuffaloSabres

Coach Bylsma says Eichel is feeling a lot better, will be going on the trip to Carolina.

Ennis is doing better, worked out and skated on his own this morning.

@BuffaloSabres

GM Tim Murray on Fasching: "We believe he has the potential to be an effective NHL player & wanted to bring him in as soon as possible.”

Hudson Fasching signs his entry-level contract, via @GopherHockey. Welcome to Buffalo, @Hfasching22!

CeHUfrRW4AAmcRW.jpg

Call him Fast-Cha-Ching!

@Hfasching22

Extremely honored and excited to be a part of the @BuffaloSabres organization! Can't wait to see what the future holds!

@BuffaloSabres

GM Tim Murray on Fasching: "We believe he has the potential to be an effective NHL player & wanted to bring him in as soon as possible.”

Hudson Fasching signs his entry-level contract, via @GopherHockey. Welcome to Buffalo, @Hfasching22!

CeHUfrRW4AAmcRW.jpg

Call him Fast-Cha-Ching!

@Hfasching22

Extremely honored and excited to be a part of the @BuffaloSabres organization! Can't wait to see what the future holds!

Welcome to Buffalo Hudson!

i am guessing great seats are $25 ? Beer is going to be more than seats no?

Do they tailgate on weekdays?

I'm sure they are cheap, but I think I'm going to pass this time. Tuesday night game that has no significance with a weakened Eichel... :thumbdown:

Edited by eball