The first down bell at RWS

QB Bills

If someone here has any connections to OBD, or if someone working there actually reads this, can you please go up to the person who implemented this idea and give them a wedgie?

After doing so, can you get rid of that horrible, bush-league bell? This is the NFL, not happy hour at Margaritaville.

I'm at the games myself and don't know exactly what your talking about. I know the bell they play when the Bills are on defense ( more like the ringing of a bell at the start of a boxing match). That bell noise is actually very effective as it gets the crowd noisy when you want them noisy. I believe you're talking about another bell sound though.

I'm at the games myself and don't know exactly what your talking about. I know the bell they play when the Bills are on defense ( more like the ringing of a bell at the start of a boxing match). That bell noise is actually very effective as it gets the crowd noisy when you want them noisy. I believe you're talking about another bell sound though.

It's something new they introduced this year. I noticed it in the preseason and hoped it was just some stunt for kids day or whatever. But they had it going against the Colts as well. It was being drowned out by the loud crowd, but you could still hear it. It sounds ridiculously amateur.

I don't know what it's like in the stadium, but on TV I hear that freaking train horn too much. It's got to be annoying in person. In Florida the only time you hear those is when a redneck puts one on his pickup. Maybe it just comes through loud on the telly but it seems like in the stadium it would be ear piercing.

I'm with you on this one. The train horn is really annoying on TV and must be ridiculous in the stadium. It seems like it goes off every few minutes. What's it for?

I don't know what it's like in the stadium, but on TV I hear that freaking train horn too much. It's got to be annoying in person. In Florida the only time you hear those is when a redneck puts one on his pickup. Maybe it just comes through loud on the telly but it seems like in the stadium it would be ear piercing.

I used to like when they had Fred Flinstone & Barney Rubble having a thumb war on the jumbotron chanting "go go buffalo". I wish they would bring that back. I thought it was kind of funny. & I kind of like the train noise.

I went to the game last week (going again this week, should be pretty mellow) and I noticed two things. One, you can barely hear the announcer on the introductions. In fact, I thought the same thing last year and I was sitting in a totally different part of the stadium. I remember when I was a kid, the announcer (I believe it was John Gurtler??) would say, "and at defensive end, from Virginia Tech, number 78..." and it was so loud. And number two, someone else had to notice how bizarre the introductions that you could hear actually were. They had this ridiculous drawn out intro for every player where they gave you a stat or something. For Jerome Felton, they said, "and at fullback, a player widely regarded throughout the league as the best at his position..." Did anyone else notice this?

I used to like when they had Fred Flinstone & Barney Rubble having a thumb war on the jumbotron chanting "go go buffalo". I wish they would bring that back. I thought it was kind of funny. & I kind of like the train noise.

I'm partial to the "Might-y Ta-co Might-y Ta-co" ads myself. Nothing to do with the game but they were catchy.

Best sound effect I've heard at a stadium is the "moving the chains" they do in Baltimore after a first down.

Didn't they have a "crowd assist" counter on the Jumbotron last year for every time the crowd forced the opposing team to take a timeout? That was missing last week and they should bring it back

I brought that back from New Orleans and they implemented it. We got 2 last week.