Trade Sam Watkins to Dallas for a 1 and a 3?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that Dez is out for several weeks, maybe longer, would it make any sense for both teams to consider this? Dallas is feeling they are on the doorstep of a Superbowl but need that extra receiver ... whereas Bills may feel Sammy is expendable and can get some high draft picks and invest for near future.

:blink:

Given that Dez is out for several weeks, maybe longer, would it make any sense for both teams to consider this? Dallas is feeling they are on the doorstep of a Superbowl but need that extra receiver ... whereas Bills may feel Sammy is expendable and can get some high draft picks and invest for near future.

??

I'd trade Sammy Watkins to Dallas for their entire offensive line, but I'm not sure they'd go for it - they might want us to package Bryce Brown, and I think that's too much.