• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listened to the Sports Hub for 5 minutes and - wow

They are so pissed that Rex didn't know Dion Lewis's name

Edit: they are also obsessed with talking about Rex

They have now been talking about this Dion Lewis thing for 1/2 hour

Edited by YoloinOhio

sounds like bulletin board material to me.... I bet Mr Williams, Williams, Hughes and Dareus et al. see it much the same way. send the author a xmas card for me.

I am not sure why they have to rub it in. They have a HOF QB, who has led them on a dynasty run.

It's not like we were bragging in the mid 90s at how pitiful the patriots were then when we were winning the division every year.

I was. :nana:

Just listened to the Sports Hub for 5 minutes and - wow

They are so pissed that Rex didn't know Dion Lewis's name

Edit: they are also obsessed with talking about Rex

They have now been talking about this Dion Lewis thing for 1/2 hour

That is why Rex is the best. Obviously he know his name but is just trolling the $h!t out of them.

I love how the NE**** media types are all over Rex for his rhetoric, and yet they're out here telling Bills' fans that they have no chance on Sunday.

Keep talking; every single word makes me want to scream louder and longer at your fraud of a championship team.

Good grief; can Sunday get here?

The author has a point about Brady being light years ahead of Fitz and Tyrod (Tyrod being more of an unknown but still) and still significantly better than Tanny. With the QB position being such an advantage in the modern NFL it's hard to see the Pats* not being the favorite out of the division.

However the Pats* defense with the departure of their starting corners and Vince Wilfork among others on the defense no longer have a good defense. The Pats* will revert back to the team they were from 2009 to 2013 where they could score at will be also get scored on by moderately good offenses. So yes it's the Pats* and everyone else till proven otherwise simply due to the QB disparity.

However if the Bills overall roster is much better than the Pats* then maybe the Bills can win in a head to head matchup and win double digit games challenging them for the division.

This is why I prefer the NFL to college. Opinion doesn't matter. Let people say what they will, if the Bills go out and win enough they win the division and/or get into the playoffs. Let the talking heads chatter away, it's entertaining enough to their particular demographic which is all they care about anyway.

It's not like we were bragging in the mid 90s at how pitiful the patriots were then when we were winning the division every year.

Speak for yourself and the mouse in your pocket :D I can remember hearing about "the Patsies" as in "our OL needs to get its act together or we'll be down in the cellar with the Patsies" or "the Patsies in Week 6, pencil that in a W".

I don't remember the same degree of arrogance or disrespect, but that's largely a function of the HC and his personality IMO. And since I lived out of town and it preceded the Age of Social Media, maybe the arrogance and disrespect were there OK and I just wasn't exposed to them.

Edited by Hopeful