TYROD STINKS!

I agree, took our foot off the gas a little early. I do think part of that was gamesmanship for next week. Roman didn't want to show much more. Also, our HC is Rex Ryan. We will never let our foot off the gas against NE**

I said as much in another thread. Why show NE* anything more than needed on game film.

You nit picked (with the disclosure I'm not nick picking) a guy with a 123.8 QB rating and an 88.2 QBR in his first start (good for 4th & 5th in the NFL). It feels like you were trying to find negatives to justify your stance over the last 7 months. It is okay to move on and say that was a great game not "what a wobbly 51 yard TD pass."

Sorry Kirby I call a wobble a wobble and a tighter spiral a spiral.

It is what it is. You need to relax dude.

Will it make you happy next time to say it even more verbosely - I am in no way attempting any criticism of the great Tyrod Taylor. ?

Again, an assumption on your part and a poor one.

If I wanted to insult I would have said EJ would have threaded the needle with a tight spiral.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I said as much in another thread. Why show NE* anything more than needed on game film.

Sorry Kirby I call a wobble a wobble and a tighter spiral a spiral.

It is what it is. You need to relax dude.

Will it make you happy next time to say it even more verbosely - I am in no way attempting any criticism of the great Tyrod Taylor. ?

Again, an assumption on your part and a poor one.

Who cares is the point. It was like when the criticism is that they ran in the TDs instead of him throwing them in the preseason. It doesn't matter how you score TDs they all count the same.

Who cares is the point. It was like when the criticism is that they ran in the TDs instead of him throwing them in the preseason. It doesn't matter how you score TDs they all count the same.

He is picking on the wobble (which wasn't really wobbly by the way) because it was literally the ONLY thing he could find to take a jab at Tyrod. It is part of his modus operendi.

If that is considered a wobbly pass as if it wasn't perfect in some way, then please god let TT keep throwing those wobbly passes just like the one he threw to Harvin. We can score like that all day. Keep em coming Tyrod. Keep em coming.

He is picking on the wobble (which wasn't really wobbly by the way) because it was literally the ONLY thing he could find to take a jab at Tyrod. It is part of his modus operendi.

If that is considered a wobbly pass as if it wasn't perfect in some way, then please god let TT keep throwing those wobbly passes just like the one he threw to Harvin. We can score like that all day. Keep em coming Tyrod. Keep em coming.

That is kind of what I am getting at.

Again YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT.

This is, sorry, was supposed to be a SARCASTIC THREAD

I didn't take it that way. I took it as the notorious QB complainer BB drinking a little Kool-Aid.

I didn't take it that way. I took it as the notorious QB complainer BB drinking a little Kool-Aid.

I'm reading through this thread wondering, "Doesn't Kirby get the sarcasm here?" I think you responded TWICE to the same post from BillsFan -4-Ever---the second time after you apologized for not getting the sarcasm the first time. :lol:

Have some fun, Mr. Jackson. This thread is a coming together of Bills fans who are happy with TT's performance. And for the one or two who continue to bicker in this thread, let's just treat those posts as sarcasm, too. Because, really, at this point, why bother with them?

Do you have inside knowledge of Tyrod's personal hygiene?

If you had personal inside knowledge or Tyrods personal hygiene, I believe that wold bring into question your personal hygiene.

I'm reading through this thread wondering, "Doesn't Kirby get the sarcasm here?" I think you responded TWICE to the same post from BillsFan -4-Ever---the second time after you apologized for not getting the sarcasm the first time. :lol:

Have some fun, Mr. Jackson. This thread is a coming together of Bills fans who are happy with TT's performance. And for the one or two who continue to bicker in this thread, let's just treat those posts as sarcasm, too. Because, really, at this point, why bother with them?

I guess that you are right. I missed the sarcasm from the Wiz but I don't think that it was sarcasm from BF4E. It really doesn't matter. Our QB was fantastic and I am done trying to get people on board. Some people would rather be right than the Bills be good. I am done trying to get people on the bandwagon; it is filling up fast enough on its own.

In Rob Johnson's first game, he went 20-24 for 294 yards and 2 TDs.

Trent Edwards went 20-28 234 and a TD.

EJ (vs NE) went 18-27 150 yards and 2 TDs.

I like Tyrod, super happy he did well, but let's not get carried away. What will be more interesting is how he does once teams have 8 games of film on him. By all accounts, he's a smart guy, hard worker, and has great teammates and coaches--let's hope this continues.

Edited by Observer

I guess that you are right. I missed the sarcasm from the Wiz but I don't think that it was sarcasm from BF4E. It really doesn't matter. Our QB was fantastic and I am done trying to get people on board. Some people would rather be right than the Bills be good. I am done trying to get people on the bandwagon; it is filling up fast enough on its own.

:thumbsup:

Edited by The Dean

Again you are ASSuming.

Please show me in ANY other thread where I was critical of Tyrod's performance yesterday! - You won't find one.

Please let it go.

Andrew Luck SUCKS. Feel better now?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I think one of the most intelligent plays Tyrod had was I believe in the 4th quarter where his pass was tipped at the line and he jumped up and knocked the ball down. The defender was in the perfect spot for a pick 6, if that happened the game could have turned around for the Dolts.

He didn't throw for 300+ yards. He didn't even break 200 yards. And if you take away the 60 yard pass to Harvin he would have only had about 130 yards passing. That work for you barbarian?

it did this week, I'm no Taylor superfan but he did a pretty good job, the whole offense took a snooze in the 2nd half

How about "He played against a horrible defense, wait til Belicheat get a hold of him"!

LONGLIVE EJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ESPNStatsInfo: Tyrod Taylor: 88.2 Total QBR on Sunday was the 5th-best mark by a @buffalobills quarterback in a game in the last 10 seasons

that says it all right there, sad

He's Tyrod's alter ego that has cable.

:worthy::lol:

I think one of the most intelligent plays Tyrod had was I believe in the 4th quarter where his pass was tipped at the line and he jumped up and knocked the ball down. The defender was in the perfect spot for a pick 6, if that happened the game could have turned around for the Dolts.

That was a heads up play. I also liked a later play where he was rolling outside and instead of running out of bounds, slid to keep the clock moving. He did a nice job of managing the game.

Looked like a pretty good pocket passer to me today. isn't that what people were ragging about on him? That he wasn't going to be any good as a pocket passer?

He got it done today. And he did it well. Things are really looking good for the Bills. We might have our guy....

I really liked how he led McCoy on those passes out of the backfield.

The swing passes, etc., looked very well thrown. Sad though isn't it that we've had QBs recently that couldn't handle these throws at all. Fitz, Manuel, even Orton looked pitiful on them.