Possible suspension for Suh? (update - No)

YoloinOhio

I didn't watch the Miami game but just heard on Football night in America that the league is reviewing a Suh kick in the head to Alfred Morris and a possible suspension could be coming due to his history

@ProFootballTalk: Asked about dirty play, Ndamukong Suh says: I don't know what you're talking about http://t.co/D6rhhFcnsh

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sometimes wonder if players like Suh are aware of their actions. Given the repetitive occurrences Suh has had,it could well be that playing dirty is something he's prone to doing instinctively.

Don't think it is intentionally malicious, rather more frustrations being acted out physically - which in itself is a severe problem for a grown adult.

I like our chances against them anyways, but if Suh is suspended in Week 3, then we're just playing their 2014 defense minus Delmas and Dion Jordan as well. Aside from Wake, Vernon, and Grimes, they wouldn't have a single player that would scare you on D.

I never understood all the credit and hype Miami got for signing Suh. They had several large holes on their team and used almost their entire cap space to sign one player. Suh is an incredible player and he will obviously make a big impact for them, but was it worth letting other significant players leave in FA and/or not picking up other players they could have had? We shall see...