Create-gate

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm

Nailed it....lol

Al Michaels just said the Steelers are getting the Patriots radio broadcast through their headsets....wow!...

Sounds like the Pats** radio crew crossed the wrong wires while tapping.

I wouldn't even use the radios at Foxboro. Just have those big placards like they were using in a college game I caught a bit of during the weekend.

Radio gate..... Headsets all messed up in Foxborough once again...

BAZ3gLD.gif

http://deadspin.com/what-exactly-happened-with-the-steelers-headsets-1730005682

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Steelers-come-up-short-vs-Pats-28-21/ad8bc9f4-cbe1-4730-ac8d-e9e9aee21c5f

Surprised this is coming directly from the Steelers web site.

This is the kind of stuff that happens to the visiting team in Gillette Stadium all the time. From the start of the game through the opening 14 minutes of the first quarter, the Steelers’ coaches’ headsets were receiving the Patriots Radio Network broadcast of the game. The broadcast was so loud that the Steelers coaches were unable to communicate, and the NFL rule is that if one team’s headsets are not working the other team is supposed to be forced to take their headsets off. It’s what the NFL calls the Equity Rule. Strangely enough, whenever an NFL representative proceeded to the New England sideline to shut down their headsets, the Steelers headsets cleared. Then as the representative walked away from the New England sideline, the Steelers’ headsets again started to receive the Patriots game broadcast.

ticket gate

they block , hinder tickets sales to visiting team fans.

fire alarm gate...

low level staffers sneak into hotel and pull fire alarm at 3 am.....

toilet gate

visitors dressing room toilets flush into individual sample cups and later analyzed for ped's

super spygate...

pats have secretly contracted with Edward Snowden and have tapped into the NSA surveillance system to eaves drop on all visiting player and coaches cell phones.

wax gate

floor in visiting dressing room is extra slippery.

bar gate

pats personnel sneak into big tree inn on fridays and buys endless shots for any and all bills players.

First spy gate

Then deflate gate

Predict the next cheateiot * as they start the season...

posting before reading

Headset gate!! 1st game and the Cheatriots visitors AGAIN have headset issues.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13627398/pittsburgh-steelers-coach-coach-headsets-get-interference-new-england-patriots-radio-broadcast

Pittsburgh Steelers coaches were upset that their coach-to-coach headsets picked up the Patriots' radio broadcast for the majority of the first half of Thursday night's game.

When pressed after the game, an unhappy Mike Tomlin said headset issues have occurred repeatedly in New England.

"That's always the case. Yes. I said what I said," Tomlin said.

Because it was not a complete system failure, New England's coaches were not required to shut down their headsets during the repairs. However, the Patriots said they experienced issues as well.

"They told us they were on the verge of shutting it off, but then I guess they got it working. I don't know, but it was a problem the whole game.

So which was it. Half a game or the whole game?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

anyone know what hotel the Pats are staying at? why not take a page out of their book and bug the hotel so you can spy on them before the game and see what they are talking about? can we get them to stay at Pegula's Marriott? offer them free continental breakfast, done deal

I'd like fans to bring radios to the game next week. Then take out the batteries (hopefully some D's) and chuck em at the Pats sideline.

or play them loud to add to crowd noise

hypnotize gate

pats hire the amazing kreskin who hypnotizes crowd at the ralph. fans are quiet when brady at qb and cheer wildly when tyrod is on field.