Whaley's Performance

Whaley's Performance  

148 members have voted

1. 1. How would you grade Doug Whaley's overall performance since taking over GM role in 2013?

2. 2. How would you grade Whaley soley on this off season?

3. 3. How has this offseason affected your perception of Whaley?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A's for both. Brought on some big time talent, drafted well so far, it seems. i think bringing in Tyrod and Cassel (especially after the cut and re-sign and especially especially if tyrod pans out) was about as good as it could get. Was not into Hoyer, Mallett, McCown, etc. The price for Foles/Bradford was too much and I think both don't have a track record to place such value on them. The swap of the two was fair. But of course we will have to see how this season actually plays out.

Whoever voted C or below is a complete psycho.

what what what. what?

I did not vote. i think Whaley is a nut bucket. but he is ours.

if nothing, he is an interesting GM.

Who voted for: C

jahnyc, negativo, CodeMonkey

Profiling are we? dangerous territory to tread, wouldn't you consider?

You got at least one right. I'm impressed with your great psychic powers. I felt a D or F was too negative, and A or B too positive. Jury is still out on Whaley.

agreed.

But it sure is fun to watch!

Ozzie Newsome

great retort 13 !!

Im a big Whaley fan, and I gave him two Bs and an Increased. It's great to have an aggressive GM with a vision and plan, working with a coach he helped pick. We have a great team on paper, I think he's leveraged resources well to increase talent, but we need to see it all come together on the field before I can give an A.

I voted C. C is average. We have been average since he's been here. Until we take the next step with the 53 he stocks the cupboard with, the letter grade stays the same.

If the Jets, Pats or Fins had our roster, would it be an A+.

Edited by PromoTheRobot