Bills QB predictions: WK 1

TSOL

I'd like to start a thread to see what kind of numbers everyone expects Tyrod Taylor to put up week one against the Colts. Also a good thread to debate and argue all things QB related. My prediction for numbers for Tyrod is this:

19/27

Passing 180 yrds

Running 35 yrds

Td's passing 1

Td's running 1

Int 1

No fumbles

What does everyone else think?

Edited by mastershake

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

263 yards passing

19/26

2 tds

0ints

48 yards on the ground

Call me an optimist, but I calculated what his preseason would have looked like had he played full games and bumped up the passing numbers a bit to account for having a healthy wr group to throw to and Shady keeping defenses honest. That would be a pretty nice debut right there.

263 yards passing

19/26

2 tds

0ints

48 yards on the ground

Call me an optimist, but I calculated what his preseason would have looked like had he played full games and bumped up the passing numbers a bit to account for having a healthy wr group to throw to and Shady keeping defenses honest. That would be a pretty nice debut right there.

I'm a little more worried that he hasn't been able to build chemistry with them yet. Could be a little off in the first game. Also, I think Roman will limit his pass attempts in his first live action and try to run the ball to keep the Colts O off the filed.

I think its more 150-170 yds passing

He'll likely take off more due to his issues with chemistry, I'm thinking 120-130 yds running

1 TD and 2 INTs passing.

Running game will rule the day...

I'm a little more worried that he hasn't been able to build chemistry with them yet. Could be a little off in the first game. Also, I think Roman will limit his pass attempts in his first live action and try to run the ball to keep the Colts O off the filed.

I think its more 150-170 yds passing

He'll likely take off more due to his issues with chemistry, I'm thinking 120-130 yds running

1 TD and 2 INTs passing.

Running game will rule the day...

Damn,strong prediction, I was thinking they will try and keep him in the pocket more, to tell you the truth. Will be fun to watch the game plan though.

Damn,strong prediction, I was thinking they will try and keep him in the pocket more, to tell you the truth. Will be fun to watch the game plan though.

I guess I should clarify, I think that those will running yards will come primarily from non-designed running plays.

I have no clue. His body of work is too slender, and how much can you take from his performance in pre-season games? Is he really going to protect the ball as perfectly as he did in those games? I doubt it, but we'll see. Should be exciting.