Fred Jackson expected to sign with Seattle(update-signed)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this is true for Fred's sake....but I was secretly hoping this was all a big WWE type of set up and Fred was going to come out of the tunnel on Opening Day to a berserk ,stunned, frenzied crowd

Or at least we could sign him mid season if an injury happened.

Awesome for Freddy! Seattle is a great city, great fanbase, and a true contender! Bet he had his pick of almost ANy team in the league to go to, and he chose an NFC team with a real chance at getting a ring. Freddy is all class all the way!

You got your way, Sexy Rexy, hope you know what you're doing.

I've lived here for 6 years and have only watched 2 Seahawk games on TV (you can guess which two) and none in person.

Fred coming to Seattle - if true - changes everything.

Now that is a bit much, I lived in Renton for 5 years and I watched them live whenever I could. Only game I went to in person was the Romo fumbled snap playoff game and I couldn't have scripted a more enjoyable finish to a Cowboys game.

Hope this is true and he signs with Seattle. I have followed them since I was stationed at Ft. Lewis, WA in the late '70's. Not my favorite team obviously, but firmly in second place. This would be the best possible landing spot for Fred IMO.

Since Freddy obviously wasn't good enough to compete with a blue chip stud like Bryce Brown, it's nice to see a bottom feeder organization like Seattle is able to make use of a guy so old, so over-the-hill, so worn out, so done, so shot, and everything else so many of the brilliant posters of TBD pointed out to us after he was cut.

Since Freddy obviously wasn't good enough to compete with a blue chip stud like Bryce Brown, it's nice to see a bottom feeder organization like Seattle is able to make use of a guy so old, so over-the-hill, so worn out, so done, so shot, and everything else so many of the brilliant posters of TBD pointed out to us after he was cut.

seattle doesn't understand RBs like we do. Except for being unable to run while holding the ball at the same time, Bryce Brown is phenomenal.