fred will land where?

nuklz2594

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kind of hoping Dallas because I think that Dallas and New England are the most likely. Each team offers playing time and a chance to win. The chance to win in New England is probably the best (and Belicheck loves him). He is from Dallas though and perhaps that plays a role. It would be nice to see him play in Buffalo at the end of the year and show him the love that he deserves.

i will fred and i do ot believe he is done in the nfl. where do you think he lands? myprediction would be the cowboys or the pats?

Forgive me taking the 'get off my lawn' position, but listen...I know some of you think everyone is desperately waiting for your thoughts to get posted, but is it even remotely possible you can just take the extra minute you need to edit what you type, or at the very least stop trying to post from a phone using your nose as a stylus.

Thank you.

I'm kind of hoping Dallas because I think that Dallas and New England are the most likely. Each team offers playing time and a chance to win. The chance to win in New England is probably the best (and Belicheck loves him). He is from Dallas though and perhaps that plays a role. It would be nice to see him play in Buffalo at the end of the year and show him the love that he deserves.

I'd be fine with him going to the Cowboys. Really I would root for him anywhere, other than with another team in the AFC East. It is a sad day for Bills fans, that's for sure.

There is no reason for him to go somewhere like Cleveland that isn't contending. He will have interest from contending teams. At 34 years-old he isn't going to go somewhere to be 6-10. Dallas and New England have to be HEAVY favorites with Carolina and Houston as fallback options.