RB Fred Jackson released

FireChan

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not surprised at all. Have to make some tough decisions

que the complete emotional over reactions

Morons spelled backwards, this is a "lose" and a "fail" of a comment.

We're Fans. Part of being a fan is to be emotional. Fred is a much loved player, he deserves emotional reaction from fans.

I do get that it's a tough business where tough choices have to be made for the team, but that doesn't mean fans have to like them or agree.

Father time remains undefeated.

I see the same reactions from when we said good-bye to Thurman, Andre, Henry, and so many others over the years.

Wish Freddy all the luck in the world no matter where he ends up. I think he will have a place in this organization when he hangs them up for good.

See you down the road, Freddy. In the meantime, thanks for being one of the great all time Bills.

GO BILLS!!!

Beat me to it with the Thurman reference.

You though Jackson was going to get more carries than Mccoy this year? Barring a major injury to Shady, there was a 0% chance of that happening.

and it wouldve been the worst thing possible for jackson, as hes in the less carries phase of his career. we couldnt have fed freddy 300 touches as part of our plan.

Man, you can really see who the front office :censored: are in this thread. The Bills cut the most beloved player in years, and here they are defending the move.

The guy was my favorite Buffalo Bill over the years. You can bet some team will pick him up and make the front office look stupid for releasing him.

It was a huge hole and he took advantage of that, yet how many times do we scratch our heads after watching All-22 when other RBs miss holes like that? Remind me again why Brown couldn't beat out Boobie for the bulk of the carries last year?

I didn't remind you in the 1st place. I was as just talking about the run.

This is almost going to bring a dark cloud if we do end up making the playoffs. If we do I would have wanted Freddy to be a part of it. I hope a strong contender picks it up. He deserves at least one season with a contending team.

I'm offended that the Bills are running Freddy highlights in their stories about the cut.

No. You don't get to do that.

get over it - the guy is a respected part of our last decade. they can play up how much he meant to this city/roster. id much rather they celebrate his career today if they are making the move.

This is almost going to bring a dark cloud if we do end up making the playoffs. If we do I would have wanted Freddy to be a part of it. I hope a strong contender picks it up. He deserves at least one season with a contending team.

he could go to the playoffs on another team... Just hope we are there too

Now think. Think this through. Do you really want that kind of owner here?

that was a worry i had when it was rumored to have happened in march. in that regard, small silver lining on a downer of a day, we seem to have confirmation that our owner will indeed let football people make football decisions.