Bills cuts - 1st round

YoloinOhio

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

September 1: 3 p.m. (CDT) deadline for teams to reduce their rosters to 75 players.

September 5: 3 p.m. (CDT) deadline for teams to reduce their rosters to 53 players.

September 6: Players released the day prior can be claimed on waivers by other teams until 11 a.m. (CDT). After 11 a.m. (CDT), those players are effectively free agents. At this same time, practice squads can start being formed for each NFL team.

This is a announcement from an agent

@TesslerSports: The Buffalo Bills are releasing Andrew Hudson (DE/OLB Washington) today as we hoped for... Opportunity ended when they claimed IK Enemkpali.

I guess "hoped for" as in early, so he still has a chance to catch on elsewhere?

I guess "hoped for" as in early, so he still has a chance to catch on elsewhere?

if hes not going to be a bill, sitting stuck behind several guys isnt helping him find his next step. wouldve rather read "thank for the opportunities" instead of "cut early like hoped for" but whatever...

Don't know much about this Hudson kid, but I was very impressed with the two FA RBs that we picked up and plugged in and who ran wild. Doubt they'll make the squad, but they made the most of the showcase The Bills gave them.

Well, yeah, but it's still strange wording for an agent.

It's smart wording - he's telling everyone his guy had a roster spot on a team with one of the best DL's until a new guy everyone around the league is aware of showed up - implying to other teams Hudson would make their roster too.

Edited by BobChalmers