8-25: Bills' Final Training Camp Practice - 10 AM to 12 PM

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@mikerodak

Tyrod Taylor just threw one up to Marquise Goodwin in 7-on-7s, who had plenty of separation. Goodwin dropped it like a hot potato.

@JoeBuscaglia

IK Enemkpali just torched Cyrus Kouandjio on a one-on-one. Next rep, Kouandjio was a bit out of control, but stopped Enemkpali. #Bills

fwiw a camp observer tweeted to Dunne that it was a poor throw from TT to Goodwin. Dunne agreed. Edited by YoloinOhio

@ChrisBrownBills

Dan Carpenter is 8-8 on FG attempts including long of 50. Got applause from fans after perfect set. #Bills

fwiw a camp observer tweeted to Dunne that it was a poor throw from TT to Goodwin. Dunne agreed.

Interesting that he neglected to mention that. Made it seem like it was all on Goodwin.

Seems to be a lot of that. Half assed reporting.

Last day of camp so I'm guessing their winded. Making a vine video isn't exactly sitting on the couch you know. You have to hold your arm up and hold a button for like 7 seconds.

Edited by The Wiz

@ChrisBrownBills

Dan Carpenter is 8-8 on FG attempts including long of 50. Got applause from fans after perfect set. #Bills

Interesting that he neglected to mention that. Made it seem like it was all on Goodwin.

Apparently it was a poor throw that bounced off Goodwin's chest. I don't really know what that means.

Tyler Dunne @TyDunne

Goodwin gets behind the defense in 7 on 7, as he often does, but Taylor's heave bounces right off his chest. Loud sigh from the crowd.

Mark Ryan @migitymizark

@TyDunne it was a poor throw

Tyler Dunne @TyDunne

That, too.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

Apparently it was a poor throw that bounced off Goodwin's chest. I don't really know what that means.

Tyler Dunne @TyDunne

Goodwin gets behind the defense in 7 on 7, as he often does, but Taylor's heave bounces right off his chest. Loud sigh from the crowd.

Mark Ryan ‏@migitymizark

Tyler Dunne @TyDunne

That, too.

Yea I don't get it. A ball off the chest is a ball off the chest. Doesn't matter how it got there.

Tyrod will get those deep balls on target eventually...right?

In the chest? I don't know how it can be a bad throw it it bounces off the chest? Not a spiral? I don't care. A guy making a million dollars should catch it even if it's end over end.

Tyler Dunne @TyDunne

Mark Ryan @migitymizark

Tyler Dunne @TyDunne

That, too.

I find it odd that a ball bounced of a WR's chest and it was a "poor" throw.

Could be that Goodwin had to make an awkward adjustment. Like we saw in the Carolina game. Don't know until we see a replay, though, because the reporters give little to no details.