8-25: Bills' Final Training Camp Practice - 10 AM to 12 PM

Watch a replay of the browns game if you can. He made the throws and showed the pocket presence people were asking about after the carolina game. There is a taylor highlight reel on the team website, but obviously that's going to show a limited number of snaps.

Starting Taylor just makes too much sense. He's passed the test, from what I've seen. The Bills need a hot start against two crucial AFC opponents whose coaches know all about Cassell, but relatively nothing about Taylor.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds kind of familiar?

Yep, though OSU is choosing between 2 proven quarterbacks with a 3rd proven one at WR. We're all here just hoping one of our guys can handle the regular season offense without screwing up too bad!

Yep, though OSU is choosing between 2 proven quarterbacks with a 3rd proven one at WR. We're all here just hoping one of our guys can handle the regular season offense without screwing up too bad!

they are proven, but in different ways. In some ways it makes the decision easier and in others it makes it as excruciating as the Bills. If you believe as has been stated, that based on their talent and experience that osu's biggest obstacle this year is themselves... This plays right into that.

On paper there isn't a single game they should lose. We all know how that works. In college, the mental part of the game has a ridiculous edge. Osu plays best when they are the underdog. That ship has sailed. Urban has to manufacture it somehow. Team issued Suspensions for starters, dramatic qb question mark ... That's what he's doing.

Edited by YoloinOhio

they are proven, but in different ways. In some ways it makes the decision easier and in others it makes it as excruciating as the Bills. If you believe as has been stated, that based on their talent and experience that osu's biggest obstacle this year is themselves... This plays right into that.

On paper there isn't a single game they should lose. We all know how that works. In college, the mental part of the game has a ridiculous edge. Osu plays best when they are the underdog. That ship has sailed. Urban has to manufacture it somehow. Team issued Suspensions for starters, dramatic qb question mark ... That's what he's doing.

Well, you know, Urban could also have them lose a couple games just to get that edge back. Oct. 17th would be perfect! :-)

I was at the practice yesterday, first time ever for me. On the Taylor to Goodwin throw, Taylor seriously underthrew it. Goodwin was wide open on a streak, he had to turn 180 and almost come to a stop to try and catch it. It did bounce off his chest, but he was in an awkward position just trying to make the play. The only other pass beyond 20yds I can recall during the practice was from Cassel and it was horribly inaccurate. Trent Edwards would be the starter based on what I saw yesterday, checkdown after checkdown all morning. EJ threw a pick 6 to Gilmore, didn't see that mentioned here. Cassel had accuracy problems.

EJ really has great physical characteristics, too bad he can't seem to put it together. Seantrel Henderson and Marqueis Gray are big dudes, was surprised when I saw them in person.

I thought there would have been some type of sendoff at the end of practice e.g., a thank you from the team to the fans in Pittsford and a rousing cheer to send the team off. Nope, they just left the field when practice was over and the fans quietly filed out.