8-25: Bills' Final Training Camp Practice - 10 AM to 12 PM

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex Ryan: "We're Way Ahead Of The Game" (11:17)
HC Rex Ryan addresses the media after the last 2015 training camp practice at St. John Fisher College to talk about camp as a whole, injury updates, Richie Incognito and more.

Fred Jackson: "Guys Want To Get Back" (2:23)
RB Fred Jackson talks about the mood in the running back room, camp coming to a close, his health and more.

Watch: Camp Closes, Tuesday Highlights (2:52)
Chris Brown recaps the final day of full training camp practices at St. John Fisher College, with thoughts on the quarterback competition, and highlights from Tuesday mornings session.

fwiw a camp observer tweeted to Dunne that it was a poor throw from TT to Goodwin. Dunne agreed.

I was an eye witness. The throw made Goodwin turn around completely. I thought he still could have caught it, but to say it was a flat out drop is not accurate by any stretch of the imagination.

How does a deep ball thrown well hit a player in the chest. If its in stride and a quality throw. It should be caught with his hands. Either his catching techniques is off, he had to come back to the ball. Or as another poster said. He had to adjust to an over the shoulder... when the wr is that fast he shouldn't have balls come to his body

It was not a well thrown ball.

whaaaaaat?

Some concern at Corner (until McKelvin returns) and LB depth, but otherwise I think they are going to make opposing offenses thankful for 3 and out!

Edited by dulles

That Dune guy is an EJ Fan boy :devil:

I think the reason Dunne was so excited about that was it was the first good long pass in a good long time. This practice was like watching paint dry. I'm glad it was a nice cool morning. The quarterbacks looked like they were in a Trent Edwards impersonation contest. Everything was a dump off. EJ seemed willing to go deep. When he didn't, he looked poor. At least a couple potential INTs.

Edited by dulles

I thought at the beginning of TC that they would all be mediocre, and no oone would separate. Now at the end they have all played well, and no one has separated. I have been pleasantly surprised, but I really just want a TD from the first team offense now.

I agree. It is nice to have three guys in the running. It is also nice to know we don't have the same situation as we did three years ago, when we had more than three guys all of whom were not ready for various reasons (injuries, skill deficiencies, no experience, etc.). This trio is much more impressive than Tuel, Rookie EJ, Thad, slip-on-Matt-guy (what was his name???), Lienert, et al. A good first half on Saturday would be wonderful to see. I'd also love to see EJ light it up against Detroit's 3's and 4's the week after. I think there is still hope for him, but I hope we tap into that a year or two down the road.

How 'bout that Seantrel Henderson. 7th round, low-risk/high-reward pick who wins the starting job again. Hopefully he takes a big step in his development this year. That's a good story.

And it seems he had to work at it to overcome Kujo. another good note about camp!!

Thanks everyone who has shared. and 26 you already know you are beloved by us all. Its almost expected that you fill us in.

But It shouldn't be!

Great fun this year, lotsa dialogues shouting screaming, name calling and a couple hugs and nods.

Perfect!

Lets Go Buffalo !!

Thanks everyone who has shared. and 26 you already know you are beloved by us all. Its almost expected that you fill us in.

But It shouldn't be!

Great fun this year, lotsa dialogues shouting screaming, name calling and a couple hugs and nods.

Perfect!

Lets Go Buffalo !!

Thanks 3rdand 12. You're always a 1st down conversion. :thumbsup:

How does a deep ball thrown well hit a player in the chest. If its in stride and a quality throw. It should be caught with his hands. Either his catching techniques is off, he had to come back to the ball. Or as another poster said. He had to adjust to an over the shoulder... when the wr is that fast he shouldn't have balls come to his body

let's stop it already, unless someone was there and can vouch for what actually happened on that play. Otherwise, it's pure conjecture and sounds like a dead horse being beaten; not to mention too many people with way too much time on their hands = critiquing a single dropped pass in TRAINING CAMP :wallbash::wallbash: