8-25: Bills' Final Training Camp Practice - 10 AM to 12 PM

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you seem intent on picking at the details for the sake of making yourself feel important:

According to Webster's Dictionary: brash - confident and aggressive in usually a rude or unpleasant way

: very strong or harsh

bravado - confident or brave talk or behavior that is intended to impress other people

So, in other words Rex was aggressive, and strong in a manner intended to demonstrate confidence to impress those listening.

My choice of words was more succinct. However, please, feel free to enjoy your glass of "wet water" while you stroke your ego to try and feel superior by making an inept attempt at picking at the yarn of other people's observations.

Agreed on both counts!! It's good to feel the excitement of the players and their joy of playing the GAME once again. I realize it's a business but it is still a game that is to be played and that seems to ring true with Rex.

Oh, lighten up Francis. :lol:

@mikerodak

“Nagging” is a red flag for Charles Clay because he dealt with a right knee injury all last season in MIA: http://bit.ly/1ETNpR8

@caplannfl

Other teams had concerns with right knee issue during free agency period. Something to watch.

Clay said his knee "started nagging" him. So he took himself out of practice.

Rodent then went on to say, "Charles Clay doesn't finish Bills practice Tuesday with nagging knee injury."

That is an entirely different thing. No other Twats Tweeted anything about an "injury".

Guess no receivers gave up on their routes with the resultant footballs landing up in the VIP tents today.

@JoeBuscaglia

Posting my annual #Bills Training Camp Awards in a little bit. Guess away, here are the categories:

CNRgMFmU8AACpTj.png

@viccarucci

Saying goodbye to #Bills training camp dorm life until next summer. Good job, St. John Fisher College!

CNRhjHEUcAAnv84.jpg

@mikerodak

That's a wrap from St. John Fisher College. Bills players moving out right now. More than 30 won't be w/ team past next week.

Vets encouraged by progress in camp

Two players who have seen their share of training camps with the Bills are very encouraged about the team’s prospects as their preparations came to a close at St. John Fisher Tuesday.

A lot of Buffalo’s questions heading into the season reside on offense, but Eric Wood and Fred Jackson like the pieces they have in place on the roster and the coaches they have on the staff.

How does a deep ball thrown well hit a player in the chest. If its in stride and a quality throw. It should be caught with his hands. Either his catching techniques is off, he had to come back to the ball. Or as another poster said. He had to adjust to an over the shoulder... when the wr is that fast he shouldn't have balls come to his body

How does a deep ball thrown well hit a player in the chest. If its in stride and a quality throw. It should be caught with his hands. Either his catching techniques is off, he had to come back to the ball. Or as another poster said. He had to adjust to an over the shoulder... when the wr is that fast he shouldn't have balls come to his body

While that's true, if I see a ball hit the WR in the chest--regardless of how it gets there--I'm looking at the WR for dropping the pass first well before I get to the QB questioning the throw.

Bills injured RBs pushing to get back

It was a lineup of injured Bills working on the sidelines at the team’s final training camp practice Tuesday. Boobie Dixon, Bryce Brown and LeSean McCoy were all working with the strength and conditioning staff as they all rehab injuries. When asked what the mood is like in the running backs room with all the injured guys, Fred Jackson offered the following.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills training camp in 2015 is done. Let's hand out some awards, shall we? http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/buscaglia-2015-bills-training-camp-awards

Navigating the injuries & staying on schedule

Bills head coach Rex Ryan felt the team accomplished all that they set out to do in training camp at St. John Fisher. There are still a couple of weeks before the regular season so final preparations will continue at One Bills Drive. But Ryan admits all the skill position injuries did make it more challenging.

Charles Clay update

Bills TE Charles Clay was pulled out of practice early Tuesday with a knee problem. He stayed to watch the remainder of practice, but didn’t take another rep the rest of the session.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

It makes sense to me that EJ would run scout team today against the 1st team D since he most resembles Luck with respect to physical stature and arm talent.

Say What??????? :blink::w00t:

@SalSports

Rex in response to EJ not getting same 1st team reps: "We'll see how it goes Thursday. But you guys won't be there, so who cares?" (Laughs)

:worthy: :worthy: I am :wub: :wub: Rex!!