Bills Have Now Sold Over 60K Season Tickets

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna have to find out why I'm not on there. Might be because I'm considered a 'business' because TwoBillsDrive.com is attached to my account due to the group purchases...

Or they thought I'd break something.

Is it possible to Rosen the stadium?

Is it possible to Rosen the stadium?

Remember several seasons back when we lost the broadcast due to a power outage at The Ralph? They said is was due to mylar balloons.

It wasn't mylar balloons.

GO BILLS!!!

And people wonder why Russ Brandon got promoted.

An NFL team with no starting QB, no playoff wins since 1995, no playoff appearances or double digit wins since 1999

Well Brandon is very good at what he does & that is marketing. But with that being said, people's issue with Brandon is that he no business or knowledge to make actual football decisions which he did for a few years. I think that is what people's problem with Russ is.

Well Brandon is very good at what he does & that is marketing. But with that being said, people's issue with Brandon is that he no business or knowledge to make actual football decisions which he did for a few years. I think that is what people's problem with Russ is.

And people will never let it drop.

And people will never let it drop.

No schitt -- despite the fact that Brandon himself said he wasn't qualified, didn't want that job, and basically fired himself.

But admitting that would end the crusade many are on.

No schitt -- despite the fact that Brandon himself said he wasn't qualified, didn't want that job, and basically fired himself.

But admitting that would end the crusade many are on.

Hey I am just telling you why people still hold a grudge against Brandon. Don't blame the messenger.