Bills Have Now Sold Over 60K Season Tickets

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna have to find out why I'm not on there. Might be because I'm considered a 'business' because TwoBillsDrive.com is attached to my account due to the group purchases...

Or they thought I'd break something.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

Gonna have to find out why I'm not on there. Might be because I'm considered a 'business' because TwoBillsDrive.com is attached to my account due to the group purchases...

Or they thought I'd break something.

Unless there is another person from TBD that listed this - this is likely yours:

o5uagn.png

Unless there is another person from TBD that listed this - this is likely yours:

o5uagn.png

Well look at that - didn't think to look up there. Thanks!

PS - I did get confirmation that my name wasn't listed because I was set as a corporate/business account. I asked them to change it back.

That would basically sell out some stadiums in much larger cities!

Awesome news! Imagine if this team actually gets really good?

Yeah, if the team goes on a run the next couple of years you can say goodbye to cheap tickets. With a waiting list established for seasons and demand growing due to success the ticket prices will get very expensive on the resale market. (If that hasn't happened already.)

Quick question -- how did you freeze the screen and take a snapshot of the zoomed in part?

Depends on browser and O/S. What part do you want enlarged?

You need to use built in zoom application so easiest way is to use application set off by timer like ScreenShotCaptor.

https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/

Edited by Koolaid